Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Help with Politics

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 11.08.2014, 02:06

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

I am interested in using politics to increase the education index of some city to make it more attractive for industry. How do I do this?

1. How much turnover/income should one have before getting into politics?

2. As I understand it, step 1 is to purchase a size 2 villa with Game Points in the city of interest. Is this correct?

3. As I understand it, the only people who can start a mayor election are the heads of a political party. I could start a political party, but that seems unproductive as I would only have my own support which is unlikely to win any election. Is there some place where I can see the "platforms" for the existing parties to find one where I would fit in? Is the polite way to get involved to ask in the forum for that server? Or to use private messages to the leaders of a party?

4. If I end up as Mayor, what initiatives can increase the education index? How much do they cost? Is there a list of things one can do as Mayor/Governor for review/study?   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.08.2014, 02:35

Last time edited : 11.08.2014, 02:37

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

1. Depends very much on the city you want to operate.

2. Basically, yes. A tent is needed in the city so the party leader can start election.

3. You can find the list of parties at Politics -> Political situation -> Political parties. When you click on a party you will also find a link for membership application. Private messages to party leaders also works.

4. "Science conference" usually cost from a few hundred millions up to many billion dollars (on Mary) and the effect is +5% to the education level. "University" give +10%, but can only be funded with game points. 

11.08.2014, 05:01

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

Thanks for the information. 

4.12.2014, 16:19

Blubaba
Eight years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics
m:
Mojmilo S.A

2. Basically, yes. A tent is needed in the city so the party leader can start election.
ANd how can I buy a tent? 

4.12.2014, 16:24

ostojictina
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron World Cuisines, VII-XV places Russian ball Russian ball Russian ball Bronze amphora of Heraklion
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Tina Enterprise
m:
Tina Enterprise

You click New subdivision and choose Villa / Regional Business Centre type of subdivision and furher on you can choose tent 

6.12.2014, 03:54

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Another alternative is finding someone with a Tent there, asking them to start elections, and then propose your own candidate with just a simple Barn. To you The cheapskate way. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Help with Politics

• Page: