Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Consulting Services. Improve your business today!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 1.12.2011, 21:15

Last time edited : 30.07.2012, 20:07

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

From now on I will provide a bit unusual services, namely, consulting services that will be aimed at optimization of your business.

The list of the most common services:

- retail optimization (profit, turnover maximization);
- production optimization (prime cost minimization);
- transportation/taxes optimization;
- efficiency improvement;
- top1 and top3 load optimization;
- contests/tenders advising*.

All operations are served on Mary realm only.

Private policy:

1. Information about your company operations won't be divulged.
2. Only results may be published on forum by clients' authority.

How to submit an application:

1. Submit your problems via pm or post in this theard.  
2. Detailed description of the problem is obligatory.

P.S. It's free of charge except the one marked with *.   

• Page:
Message list:  

4.12.2011, 02:32.     Subject: Thank you for accepting my company into "consulting services"

shoeb000
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Dear VLLord,
Thanks a ton for your generous, valuable and precious offer. 

8.12.2011, 20:51

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Here 

8.12.2011, 21:56

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

Nice contribution, Vladimir So-so 

18.12.2011, 20:32

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Here 

18.12.2011, 23:10

yazusasa

Hello VLLOrd,

My English is not good but as I understood from this you will help small companies (like mine) for free. I was wondering is it possible me to get your service. Your help will be much appreciated.  

I hope I understood correctly>)

Take care 

18.12.2011, 23:25

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

yazusasa
Hello VLLOrd,

My English is not good but as I understood from this you will help small companies (like mine) for free. I was wondering is it possible me to get your service. Your help will be much appreciated.  

I hope I understood correctly>)

Take care

See pm. 

27.12.2011, 17:32

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

yes, besides helping me win the contest for presidents final, I had some other specific questions. I have read and re-read all the helpfiles on the forum and the wiki a number of times. These are very helpful (thanks to the contributors). But at a certain point, you notice that you need more info to finetune your strategy.

I was very happy to see the opportunity VLLord has given us with his consulting services corporation and keen to grab it. He showed me the way to some specific game dynamics I was interested in and helped me to further finetune my strategy. I have learnt so much that I'm still busy implementing. But I can tell you that my daily added value went from about 1Bn to nearly 3Bn yesterday. And, like I said, I'm still in the implementation phase!

Besides helping my company make more money, the new insights VLLord offered me, dramatically increased the fun I'm having playing this game.

Big up! 

27.12.2011, 19:53

Yasaro
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

JustNash
yes, besides helping me win the contest for presidents final, I had some other specific questions. I have read and re-read all the helpfiles on the forum and the wiki a number of times. These are very helpful (thanks to the contributors). But at a certain point, you notice that you need more info to finetune your strategy.

I was very happy to see the opportunity VLLord has given us with his consulting services corporation and keen to grab it. He showed me the way to some specific game dynamics I was interested in and helped me to further finetune my strategy. I have learnt so much that I'm still busy implementing. But I can tell you that my daily added value went from about 1Bn to nearly 3Bn yesterday. And, like I said, I'm still in the implementation phase!

Besides helping my company make more money, the new insights VLLord offered me, dramatically increased the fun I'm having playing this game.

Big up!

I totally agree with you. Kudos to VLLord 

29.03.2012, 03:19

snowwake8
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health

I really wish you were available on Lien Not so 

19.06.2012, 18:47

leto1
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi,
are you still consulting ?

If yes could you give me an opinion why my fitness center attracts 2-3 customers per week ?
Thanks in advance 

19.06.2012, 23:36

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

If I'm not mistaken, you're trying to fetch 25k in Bursa where the most expensive offers are at 550$. Your popularity is close to 0. Frankly, I'm surprised you have any visitors at all.

Try increasing your marketing effort and lowering your price. 

20.06.2012, 10:29

leto1
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

thanks but what you are missing is, its a "professional sports " center, one and only in town

Yes 

20.06.2012, 11:43

Last time edited : 20.06.2012, 12:01

JustNash
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

doesn't matter. Your price is waaay too high. Maybe there are regions where that price would be feasible (doubt it). But certainly not Bursa.

Besides that, IF i'm not mistaken, there is a certain fungibility between all services. If the other services are on offer at 100, you cannot sell yours at 5000. That might not appear logical at first, but in a sense it is: if body building is too expensive, then people will be more likely to go to the fitness center. The fact that you are running the one and only "professional sports" center, means you have a high uniqueness. This means you can in fact charge more than if you had 10 competitors running the same type of service center. 25k is exaggerated though.

Good luck!

EDIT: maybe you added a 0 too much? For a professional sports centre, you can charge 5 times the price of most other services. Not 50. 

20.06.2012, 12:14

leto1

When i compare to category leader, things missing seems like popularity and size of center, even establ. town does not matter .

for ex. ;

Location                                Dubai (United Arab Emirates) 2 262 ths    Bursa (Turkey) 1 600 ths
City district                          City centre                                             Fashionable district  
Area                                         30 000 m2                                             1 000 m2
Popularity                                  278.49                                                    24.91  
Specialization                      Professional Sports                                 Professional Sports
Number of visitors               about 50 per week                                  3 per week                                
Price                                    50 000.00$                                           20 000.00$
Service level                       Normal                                                          Elite
The uniqueness of the service Normal                                                      High  

Thanks for showing me the way,  raising popularity will be helpful.
lol for edit
Thanks again 

20.06.2012, 14:44

JustNash
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

wealth levels:

Dubai: 11.65
Bursa: 4.64

You'll find almost everything is more expensive in Dubai than in Bursa :-)

Attention though: that doesn't mean anybody can do anything over there. Qualifications play a role.

Great to see you doing this research! 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Consulting Services. Improve your business today!

• Page: