Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Electronics syndicate. Stopped.

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 8.04.2010, 18:48

Last time edited : 27.09.2010, 19:00

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Electronics syndicate starts to work on Mary realm.

What does syndicate do?
- we produce electronics
- you'll get required raw materials for electronics at prime cost
- we could help you with machines and cash. Machines Q11+ cost $1 and Q22 cost $30k.

Options:
- we buy 50% of produced electronics
- other 50% you may leave for yourself or sell to us at the same price
- we can help our members in CM, CD, CP
- for not black members: we can help with electronics for your stores at not high price

Requirements:
- desire only

Price list:

Refrigerators, TVs, Audio electronics, Washing machines

Q1 - 7k
Q5 - 12k
Q10 - 17k
Q15 - 22k
Q20 - 30k

Computers

Q5 - 15k
Q10 - 30k
Q15 - 40k
Q20 - 50k

Phones, GPS-navigators

Q1 - 1.5k
Q5 - 2.5k
Q10 - 3.5k
Q15 - 4.5k
Q20 - 6k

My raw materials allow to produce electronics Q10..15 using even not top technologies.

Syndicate positions in production(total numbers):
- audio electronics 1st place
- computers 1st place
- phones 1st place
- GPS navigators 1st place
- TVs 1st place
- refrigerators 5th place
- washing machines 6th place updated 18.08

Number of active syndicate members: 13 (6 of them are in top50)

Pm me if you are interested in partnership.

• Page:
Message list:  

10.04.2010, 20:20

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Here 

11.04.2010, 04:10

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I think the problem is that all the big electronic producers already have decent supplies of raw materials and able to get rid of their final stock. Even my small scale production, I am able to sell all excess microchips, and all my final products which are GPS navigators and TV sets. All the raw material I can provide myself, plastics, microchips and glass are from my own factories, silica is from the independent supplier. I've had bad experiences of my suppliers doing a runner on me, crippling several of my factories.

Anyway, that is my thought, I think only big companies attempt to sell electronics, and the small companies, which would benefits, will find more profit in foodstuff retail. 

11.04.2010, 08:12

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

warfreak
I think the problem is that all the big electronic producers already have decent supplies of raw materials and able to get rid of their final stock. Even my small scale production, I am able to sell all excess microchips, and all my final products which are GPS navigators and TV sets. All the raw material I can provide myself, plastics, microchips and glass are from my own factories, silica is from the independent supplier. I've had bad experiences of my suppliers doing a runner on me, crippling several of my factories.

Anyway, that is my thought, I think only big companies attempt to sell electronics, and the small companies, which would benefits, will find more profit in foodstuff retail.

Problem? I've found 8 companies within two days. Why is better to have partners?
Because you don't need your own factories for raw materials, so you could produce much more goods and earn moreWell 

11.04.2010, 09:26

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

It's a nice concept, I would like to have all of this, I already do, thanks do you, but I am saying that high tech companies are much harder for new players to start up, a factory takes a long time to construct, raw materials and semi-products are much more expensive, more machinery is required and a lot less relibable in terms of supply. Although with stability, cheaper machinery and stable supply, I will admit that is will be easier to make a profit.

I would take you up on this offer, I am currently increasing production, but I've got qualification problems, I'm heavily expanding my grocery business because I have the materials to do so.

And you are right about electronics earning more. I have a larger profit margin on my electronic production, but retail is weak, and I earn more from my grocery stores due to sheer number. 

11.04.2010, 10:05

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Although with stability, cheaper machinery and stable supply, I will admit that is will be easier to make a profit.
Yes

I have a larger profit margin on my electronic production, but retail is weak, and I earn more from my grocery stores due to sheer number.

Put store with high reputation(>500) in Germany, increase quality of your goods from 2 to 10 and you'll easily sell all volume at very high price. 

11.04.2010, 10:25

warfreak

Yeah, I guess I'll have to leave my electronic stores to gain reputation for the time being, quality will depend on me increasing technology, but I'll have to wait for time I guess. No point rushing things and driving all my stores to inefficiencies in marketing. 

12.04.2010, 14:38

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Here 
      Electronics syndicate on Mary. Make your business successful with us!        

14.04.2010, 16:22

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Here 

14.04.2010, 23:00.     Subject: Electronics

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

Go electronics!!! 

14.04.2010, 23:34

Last time edited : 14.04.2010, 23:34

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

light76212001
Go electronics!!!
Strange to hear it from you.. 

2.05.2010, 16:25

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Here 

3.05.2010, 18:18

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Can i buy electronics for in my stores ?

Only got stores in the wealthy parts of the United Kingdom To you

Want to be marketleader there To you

Is it important getting your high reputation stores ? Got one store that's ELITE CIt is surprised but only has store reputation of 1,34

Gr, 

3.05.2010, 19:05

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

casperb
Can i buy electronics for in my stores ?

Only got stores in the wealthy parts of the United Kingdom To you

Want to be marketleader there To you

Is it important getting your high reputation stores ? Got one store that's ELITE CIt is surprised but only has store reputation of 1,34

Gr,

All final goods go to one company. 

3.05.2010, 20:33

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Which one is that than i can buy it there ;) 

3.05.2010, 20:53

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

casperb
Which one is that than i can buy it there ;)

Syndicate doesn't sell electronics to other companies. Sorry. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Electronics syndicate. Stopped.

• Page: