Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Results! Mary. Big CONTEST for small and middle companies!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 23.02.2010, 18:19

Last time edited : 14.03.2010, 22:20

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

There are two leagues in this contest:
league 1: assets < 1billion (on day of registration, in the end of contest assets could be higher)
league 2: 1 billion < assets < 10 billions (on day of registration, in the end of contest assets could be higher)

To prevent using clones: company should be registered earlier than 23.02.2010.

To take part in this contest you need to register: write message in this topic and I'll add you to one of leagues.
You could register until the end of contest.

Time:
Start: 23.02.2010
Finish: 14.03.2010, GMT 18:00

Conditions:
Contestants should produce one or some(possible all) of these goods:
  Clothes      
  Caps      
  Shoes      
  Coats          
  Umbrellas    
  Bags          
Leather goods

Read this carefully:
  In the end of contest I'll calculate rating for each league for each good separately using formula:
  (quality of good - 5)*quantity of good

Quantity of good mean: I'll calculate goods, that you have 'In stock' in your factory(possible factories) on 14.03.2010.

Only raitings > 0 are taken into account.

For each good company with first raiting will get 3 points, with second - 2 points and with third - 1 point.

Put links on your factories in this topic until GMT 18:00 14.02.2010

Prize:
1 point = 1000 machines with quality about 11.
So max prize for one player is 3*7*1000=21 000 machines.

P.S.1:
Only for players from league 1:
If you want to take part in contest, but you haven't got enough money to buy machines, then I'll sell you machines Q11 at $1. Limit of machines for one company: 10 000 pcs.

P.S.2:
After contest I could buy all your stocks for high price!

P.S.3:
I ask big companies to help me with prizes. Pls write in this topic what presents you could give to our winners.

Pls write should all prize be divided between all players or your prize will gain only one-two special players.

Sponsors:
1. VLLord - 84 000 machines Q11 || 1000 machines for 1 point
2. zendertje - 40 000 electronic components Q11+ || divide the prize between all 2nd placed players
3. yuga_ninjie - 100 pieces of instrument equipment Q14.76 || one 3rd place only
4. Mike - 300'000 leather Q1.72 || for first price winner
            200'000 leather Q1.72 || for 2. price winner
            100'000 leather Q1.72 || for 3. price winner
            plus 2 licenses of choice T8-9 (which i have invented myself) of clothing, shoes, small          
            leather goods or outerware
5. Fractal - 1,000,000 fabric quality 2.6+ for the company with the best contest rating to
            asset ratio (VLLord's rating divided by assets)

1000 quality 5 piggies + 832,000 quality 2.5 grain || for the highest combined rating for gloves, shoes
            and bags

6. turkbostjan - 100k of wood
Contestants in league 1:
1. Syller
2. mrstickball
3. Ablemit
4. mahdi4022

Contestants in league 2:
1. Ksar
2. chris1221    

• Page:
Message list:  

23.02.2010, 18:35

Last time edited : 24.02.2010, 17:16

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Links on factories for league 1:

1. Syller
   factory #1

2. mrstickball
   factory #1

3. Ablemit
   factory #1

Links on factories for league 2: 

23.02.2010, 19:44

Syller

Time:
Finish: 14.02.2010, GMT 18:00

Do you sell the time mashine to?
hehe 

23.02.2010, 19:49

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Syller
Time:
Finish: 14.02.2010, GMT 18:00

Do you sell the time mashine to?
hehe

Thank youWell Would you like to take part in contest? 

23.02.2010, 20:24

Last time edited : 24.02.2010, 12:24

Syller

Why not Well

One clothes factory in production! lol 

23.02.2010, 20:28

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Syller
Why not Well

One cloth factory in production! lol

Then you are the firstWell 

23.02.2010, 22:36

zendertje
Four years with Virtonomics Bronze Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
zendertje Industries

I will add 40000 electronic components to the prize pot ;) Q11+ 

23.02.2010, 22:47

Last time edited : 23.02.2010, 22:50

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

zendertje
I will add 40000 electronic components to the prize pot ;) Q11+
Thank you=)
This prize will be divided between all players like 476 pcs for 1 point?
Or for example, all prize will go to player which will take 2-nd place in T-shirts in league 1?

For future sponsors:
pls write should all prize will be divided between all players or your prize will gain only one special player. 

23.02.2010, 22:57

zendertje
Four years with Virtonomics Bronze Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
zendertje Industries

divide the prices between all 2nd placed players ;) 

23.02.2010, 23:30

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I'll bite.

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2492947 ...

I'll be upping my factories on Mary as soon as I get the cash. Income on Mary is harder to come by due to competitiveness, but I'm making strides on increasing capacity. 

23.02.2010, 23:57

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2435158 ...

Thanks! 

25.02.2010, 07:28

Last time edited : 25.02.2010, 07:30

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

i will give the 3rd place 100 pieces of instrument equipment (worth 40000000$) quality of 14.76 (one 3rd place only) 

25.02.2010, 22:24

Last time edited : 25.02.2010, 22:26

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

i will sponsor

300'000 leather Q1.72 for first price winner
200'000 leather Q1.72 for 2. price winner
100'000 leather Q1.72 for 3. price winner

plus 2 licenses of choice T8-9 (which i have invented myself) of clothing, shoes, small leather goods or outerware

Good luck  to all! 

25.02.2010, 22:46

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

FYI:

For my factories coming online for clothes, I am using a warehouse to aggregate my goods. If you want the link to that to check what I'm stocking for the competition:

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2495533 ...

I'll be adding more in the near future :-) 

25.02.2010, 22:49

mrstickball

Oh also,

Are you requiring the quality to be above 5 to be in the competition? 

25.02.2010, 23:57

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Mike, yuga_ninjie, thank you!

Mrstrickball,

Are you requiring the quality to be above 5 to be in the competition?
Yes

For my factories coming online for clothes, I am using a warehouse to aggregate my goods. If you want the link to that to check what I'm stocking for the competition:
Warehouses aren't allowed. If I allow you to use warehouse, then I will need to allow all players use warehouses and it will be impossible for me to prevent mixing and reselling. So goods only from factories 'In stock' are allowed. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Results! Mary. Big CONTEST for small and middle companies!

• Page: