Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Mary update errors

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 31.07.2016, 21:01

Last time edited : 2.08.2016, 10:53

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Last night we have had a bug which caused certain update errors. Trying to fix it as soon as possible.

Tenders, ratings, reports, political influence, contracts, delivery and some other things are involved.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

This is also happened in Vera and Olga.    

• Page:
Message list:  

31.07.2016, 22:31

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Tender #36400 (Mary): result has not been updated for my clinic. Balance sheet error and clinic is disqualified from tender.
I have written to Support team, but I guess they don't work on Sundays. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Mary update errors

• Page: