Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> For contribution to the development of Virtonomics

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 17.12.2015, 20:15

Last time edited : 17.02.2016, 18:15

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Awards for "For contribution to the development of Virtonomics"

Let's continue our celebration!

Nine years is quite a journey. Every ninth years earthenware wedding is celebrated and the good gifts are special bowls and cups which symbolize good relations, beauty and harmony. Tea is those cups is obviously from Sri Lanka Cheerfully

So, let's drink for let's wish each other good health and new achievements in Virtonomics and in real life! Gift
To keep our relations in harmony we decited to establish new award: For contribution to the development of Virtonomics.

This reward is given to players who made significant contribution for virtonomics' community.

Meet the awardees! Here is out list for 2015.

Rogue_Cat - Translation and helping new players;
VLLord - Guides;
XiozZe - Script;
Melchior2008 - Vive La France!;
DeMonyan - Calculator*;
i____k____s - Scripts;
wDmDw - Website;
test01 - Scripts and testing*;
Crocuta - Guides and formulas;
jeka_igla - Guides, Videos and helping new players;
Izumrud_AO - WIKI;
ELForcer -  Blog + WIKI ELForcer's Blog;
Menik - Broker-Yard ideas;
suffix - Many years of moderator's job;
Deft_at_work - Stories;
molmel - New consents and great ideas;
Zloy_Kaban - Activity and 2nd place by reputation (10k+);
Mike1 - One of the most reputable member of English speaking community;
garynych - Ukrainian translation;
babart - Ukrainian translation;
Shoot_nik - Ukrainian translation;
Twilight_ - Ukrainian translation;
A_Darkin - Ukrainian translation;
Kerivnyk - Ukrainian translation;
simone - Out beautiful lady and top 5 of best players!*;
moods - Titan of Virtonomics. He is the 2nd player with 3 digits player's ID and still being active*;
MadX - Our Veteran who left and then came back with new ideas and energy*.

* - players with more 10 000+ logins Pancake

We understand that we might forget some people who really deserve this medal, so until February 2016 you can propose your candidates, people which from your point of view, deserve this award. Any player can leave his suggesting (but you can't suggest yourself!). In this suggestion be sure to write why do you think this players deserves this award.

We have three requirements:

1 - It should be an active player. A player who plays these days. We made very few exceptions for those who really made huge effort before.

2 - Candidate's achievements should be about Virtonomics: Game development, promotion, interesting ideas etc. Do not propose to give the award to bug users and fraud masters (although we appreciate when they letting us know about bugs, although most of them prefer not to.)

3 - Achievements should be proven, so everyone can see and check it.

Post your candidates in this topic until Feb 1st 2016.

After that we will review candidates and add new awardees.

ps Some people have got 2 awards by mistake. One going to be taken away soon.
Translation bug with award's name will be fixed tomorrow   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.12.2015, 20:55

TyStuFF
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Congratulations to everyone!Very we! And thanks for everything you all have done for the community!

Especially I appreciated the advice, helpful and sometimes funny comments on the forum from players like Mike, Rogue_Cat and of course jeka_igla!Yes

And also some active players who aren't awarded, like mort100, JustNash, G_Money33! So I'd like to propose to give them some awards as well! 

17.12.2015, 22:24

Ksenija_
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

Great list!

Thank to everyone who invested their time into writing and translating all game-related content.  I personally would like to nominate:

TyStuFF (for answering newbies' questions, giving advice, sharing tips and tricks, and just overall for making the community alive and active)

JustNash (for helping newbies, organazing competitions) 

18.12.2015, 22:43

Last time edited : 18.12.2015, 22:57

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Does anyone know where Jane84 went? I've not seen her in many moons. Tears 

19.12.2015, 01:25

TyStuFF
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I would have to say Ksenija probably suggested the greatest candidate for such an award.I roll!

@G,
On a holiday perhaps?.. No idea, I do know I never have seen her post ever since I'm playing this game. And it's quite logical you haven't seen her in many moons, unless she became an astronaut, and you expected she would land on some moon To you 

19.12.2015, 05:52

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

TyStuFF
I would have to say Ksenija probably suggested the greatest candidate for such an award.

Nash? Cheerfully 

19.12.2015, 22:01

Last time edited : 19.12.2015, 22:01

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Very we! thanks for the

22.12.2015, 02:42

Last time edited : 22.12.2015, 02:44

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Does anyone know where Jane84 went? I've not seen her in many moons. Tears
She quit some time ago... Not so

Guys, we need your activity in this topic. This event was my idea to give this award to myself and my initial list included G_Money33, TyStuFF, Wonson, Pyrex, mort100, luisk2, JustNash. As you know the basic "core" of this game is Russian community so "they" crossed many names from my initial list to put more Russian players and to make this award more valuable. I could put there only least arguable people who clearly helped the game a lot. That being said, i really think that G_Money33, TyStuFF, Wonson, Pyrex, mort100, luisk2, JustNash also have to get it but we need your voice in this topic. Support you candidates and even thought this medal is without any qualification bonuses, for me it actually means a lot to finally get it for huge help this people provided to game community. I know that those people are pretty much all we have here but they were committed Yes

So...
until February 2016 you can propose your candidates

22.12.2015, 03:01

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I also think G_Money33, TyStuFF, Wonson, Pyrex and JustNash deserve it.

And I think mitsofos deserve one for helping out small companies and new players - not only with good deals, but also important advice. 

22.12.2015, 03:43

Last time edited : 22.12.2015, 04:03

TyStuFF

I also think Wonson and Pyrex deserve it, and it's a shame they are inactive nowadays.Not so

And Jeka should get the award on his Mary account as well, some extra logo's under his avatar would look much more exciting on the forum!

I actually thought the award was a penguin when I first saw itTo you 

22.12.2015, 14:17

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

The lists above look quite exhaustive already. I agree with everybody that's mentioned. Imo even the non-active players deserve this. If they don't play anymore, then it's no problem. And if they do return, then it's a nice token of appreciation to them.

Great initiative! 

15.01.2016, 17:36

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Hey, I forgot to nominate Cwalen!

Cwalen have helped many players learn the game, and he made a corporation to help new players. I really think he deserve it. 

16.01.2016, 11:56

Nikoliil
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Eight years with Virtonomics MBA diploma
m:
Nikoliil International

I nominate G_Money33, JustNash, Mitsofos, mort100, Rogue_Cat, TyStuff. 

19.02.2016, 16:44

Last time edited : 19.02.2016, 16:52

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

As promised we giving additional awards to people who deserved them based on public opinion Gift

Awardees:

JustNash, Wonson

+ All people who participated in blogging competition

G_Money33, Marloan_Morris, luisk2, TyStuFF, paulotec

Congratulations and thank you all for your contribution Yes 

20.02.2016, 03:45

Last time edited : 20.02.2016, 03:51

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Thanks for the award, Jeka.
And thanks to Jeron and Mort for nominating me.
An award for Mort100 also? 

26.02.2016, 01:28

Majority
Twelve years with Virtonomics Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Twelve years with Virtonomics
m:
Majority 13 Corporation

G_Money33, Mitsofos AND JustNash are my nomineesWell 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> For contribution to the development of Virtonomics

• Page: