Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Development of Uzbekistan

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 4.06.2015, 15:48

Last time edited : 7.08.2015, 18:05

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai Planter MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

Ministry of Economic Development of Uzbekistan decided to implement noticeable changes in the most important sector of the national economy of the country - weaving industry.

To implement this plan, a campaign to raise funds is launched.

Depending on volume of funding differs the significance of the change.

In return the leadership of Uzbekistan is ready to provide co-financing fertile land to participants and to present the most important patrons of state awards!
The main focus is planned to be on improving the quality of products manufactured by Uzbek enterprises, as well as the possible appearance of new products of the “light” industry.

For entering a new production or a particular bonus in the country it is necessary to collect sufficient funds.

The estimated cost of input of goods and bonuses are given below. The input order is predetermined by the following sequence:
Aim of financing The value of the bonus Estimated cost, mln. Necessary sum of the Fund by cumulative total, mln.
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 2% 100 000 100 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 2% 100 000 200 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 3% 200 000 400 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 3% 200 000 600 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 4% 400 000 1 000 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 4% 400 000 1 400 000
new product Towel 500 000 1 900 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 5% 600 000 2 500 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 5% 600 000 3 100 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 2% 600 000 3 700 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 6% 800 000 4 500 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 6% 800 000 5 300 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 3% 800 000 6 100 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 7% 1 000 000 7 100 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 7% 1 000 000 8 100 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 4% 1 000 000 9 100 000
new product Carpet 1 500 000 10 600 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 8% 2 000 000 12 600 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 8% 2 000 000 14 600 000
bonus to the quality of produced in the region 5% 2 000 000 16 600 000

Construction budget

The choice of regional bonuses will be determined by the amount of collected funds.

Both Virtmoney and points are involved in calculations, increasing the fund by 10 billion for every point.

In order to automate the collection of money to an innovative slot "Other", 2 one-day innovations are implemented in the office:

Innovation was founded in two ways: to deposit sum in virtual money (depending on the size of the office, its cost is 100, 500, 2000, 10000 or 50 000 mln.) and depositing to fund in points (value of 1, 5, 20, 50 and 100 points).

Innovations do not provide any bonuses to the office (the symbolic 1% efficiency of personnel is not taken into account), and will disappear itself on the next day. The fact of raising money for the fund is to set an innovation - it can be safely removed immediately, or you can even close the office. The number of installations of the same innovation is not limited to the same office, as well as the number of purchases within one day - the facts of INSTALLATION an innovation is only taken into account.

The funds are formed on each of the realms separately.
End of collecting - 23 June 2015, 16:00 GMT.
Report of assembled budget for the current date will be published in this thread.

For the bright future builders

Major sponsors of the Fund will be rewarded with a variety of objects of state property of Uzbekistan:
- the most prominent patron by the size of donations will receive a Villa in any city of of Uzbekistan on choice;
- those who came into patrons top 10 (2-10 place) receives a property - House in any city of of Uzbekistan on choice;
- those who took from the 11th to 25th place in the overall ranking by the sum of contribution - Agricultural farm with an area of 1000 hectares (1 fertility) ] in Samarkand (specialization - Cotton);
- also 25 patrons (from 26 to 50 place) contribution - Agricultural farm with an area of 500 hectares (1 fertility) in Samarkand (specialization - Cotton);

Moreover, for patrons contributing funds of one of the realms in game points, the following prizes are guaranteed (regardless the taken place in the ranking):
- Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I - raising from 200 points - with the bonuses to qualification of Management, Agriculture and Manufacturing +10);
- Merit for the Uzbekistan of level II - raising from 100 points - with the bonuses to qualification of Management, Agriculture and Manufacturing +5);
- Merit for the Uzbekistan of level III - raising from 20 points - with the bonuses to qualification of Management, Agriculture and Manufacturing +1).

When funding the account in both points and Virtmoney - the contribution is summed up (from calculation 1 point = 10 billion) and takes part in the rating on general grounds. Rating is the same for all types of contribution.

Contributions from companies clones participate in replenishment of the Fund, but when determine the ranking of patrons DO NOT GO in offset and do not pretend for award bonuses.

Final results:
VERA:

OLGA:

MARY:

LIEN:

Message list:  

4.06.2015, 16:21

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

I didn't understand. If I make multiple purchases in a day does it count as 1 or as multiple? 

4.06.2015, 16:52

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Pyrex
I didn't understand. If I make multiple purchases in a day does it count as 1 or as multiple?

Multiple 

4.06.2015, 16:53

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

The main question is how much Mike is going to donate. 

4.06.2015, 17:45

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

hm, I'd very much like to know what anybody is going to donate... The quality bonus is completely irrelevant imo as any player can benefit from it equally and hence there is no relative advantage. (maybe I'm wrong)

The catch in this thing is the individual reward you get for donating. I wouldn't mind coughing up a few (100) billion to get a (better) prize... At the same time, I'd hate the feeling of having wasted billions by donating much more than necessary. 

4.06.2015, 18:13

mihero
Seven years with Virtonomics Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Can anyone please clarify if in order to get for instance: Merit for the Uzbekistan of level III, you need to donate up to 21 points? Or the range is 1-20 that badge, 20-100, the second one...

If you have to donate more than 20 points for that badge that would be only worth it for big top players... as in my case I would rather prefer to spend those points increasing my qualifications to remove the growth penalty... 

4.06.2015, 18:34

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

mihero
Can anyone please clarify if in order to get for instance: Merit for the Uzbekistan of level III, you need to donate up to 21 points? Or the range is 1-20 that badge, 20-100, the second one...

If you have to donate more than 20 points for that badge that would be only worth it for big top players... as in my case I would rather prefer to spend those points increasing my qualifications to remove the growth penalty...

Level III - 20+
Level II - 100+
Level I - 200+ 

4.06.2015, 18:53

mihero
Seven years with Virtonomics Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thank you VLLord. Then donating points here would be a totally waste for a player like me, 30-40 qualifications range. 

4.06.2015, 23:40

Last time edited : 8.06.2015, 17:16

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Oh man, this is amazing. I can't wait to adapt and post this in the Spanish forum. It's translation time...

The rewards will likely go to the veterans, but I guess it's worth to sink some cash for a good cause.

Oh man, if something similar happens some day for Spain, I guess I might go almost broke. XD But it would be worth it if new items are added (real jamón, anyone?).

Just one doubt... Supossing someone gets the first place in the Top50 ranking (let's call it, I don't know, Mike, for example To you), do they get the "lower" rewards too (plantations)? Or just the Villa in the chosen city?

And are the bonuses acumulative (+2%,+3%,+4%,+5%,+6% = 20%)? Or reaching the 6% just gives the plain 6% bonus?

8/6/15 - Confirmed, the bonuses are not acumulative. It would be just the highest reached bonus percentage, not all of previous ones. 

5.06.2015, 00:09

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

I think it's just the villa, but keep in mind this is a 200 point Villa Well

I would love if the awards could be bought with money :/ 

5.06.2015, 00:39

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Pyrex
I think it's just the villa, but keep in mind this is a 200 point Villa Well

I would love if the awards could be bought with money :/

Well, you can "buy" them, but you would have to buy at least 20 points from the VIRT stock market to get the lowest one. To you As for the plantations, from 10 to 15 points if you create one of those there. 

5.06.2015, 00:49

Last time edited : 5.06.2015, 00:52

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

yes, the main contest is to avoid getting into top 10. 

5.06.2015, 03:19

Pyrex
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

@cat basically it is 5x the price To you

2 trillion is very different from 10 trillion lol 

5.06.2015, 04:01

Last time edited : 5.06.2015, 04:07

jeka_igla
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

yes, the main contest is to avoid getting into top 10.
Nice one I roll! 

5.06.2015, 12:10

Last time edited : 5.06.2015, 13:20

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

though i appreciate the efforts i am not too impressed about this project because everything seems a bit too constrained at this point.Sadly this development program hasn't been made for the US - which is in dire need of jobs.

- Uzbekistan, really? Given the unemployment numbers it seems pretty developed already.  Many players use their Uzbek admin load for wholesale warehouses, it might be difficult to establish a sizeable weaving industry at the same time.
- more cotton, really? Current stock of cotton in the realm already lasts for 334 days
- changing sponsor amount requires changing office size/ dismissing long-trained office workers. thats not cool

Personally, though i am contributing a bit for the public benefit, i am neither in need of a villa (to compete with the friendly governor there) or more low-q cotton. 1.9 Trillion to unlock towels: knowing market volumes and required supply materials/quantities would be helpful.    BTW, who's receiving these funds paid by the players?

edit: the funds paid by players goes to the country's budget: according to today's report thats a sum of 160B,
40B of that are redistributed to the "global mutual fund" and the rest 122 B is development of thin air. 

5.06.2015, 13:30

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

Rogue_Cat

And are the bonuses acumulative (+2%,+3%,+4%,+5%,+6% = 20%)? Or reaching the 6% just gives the plain 6% bonus?

It would be strange if they were cumulative. But then again: if you look at the cumulative cost that is calculated in the last column of the table, you might deduct that it is in fact cumulative? 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Development of Uzbekistan