Chapter №1 "Actions against profiteering"
Edition 10 February 2012
- Jobbery (profiteering) in game are considered to be operations of any kind, bound up with ungrounded or illegal gaining of cash funds, material or non-material assets, securities or other values, taken by players, companies or particular enterprises, caused by errors in game resources operation, by collusion or by certain actions of affiliated persons (including game characters, controlled by one player (clones)) that could be defined as collusion, as well as other actions, going against general game maxims, with the purpose of unjustified enrichment or other profit (including illegally obtained payment capabilities).
- The list of prohibited operations include:
2.1. Any kind of game points resale.
2.2. Operations with any assets and cash resources, obtained as result of new players registration, in form of gratuitous transfer or non-equal exchange, including making bargains at prices or on conditions, which are knowingly non-market, with the purpose of transfer of cash resources or other values, gained by other players as result of registration.
2.3. Conclusion of deceitful contracts with the help of any kind of manipulations with characteristics of the companies, enterprises, separate assets etc., with independent, private owners, state structures and other subjects, controlled by computer, aimed at unjustified profit and other benefits owing to imperfection of game software, errors and faults.
2.4. Manipulations with parameters of requests, with values of variables and other manners of software cheating with the purpose of unjustified profit and other benefits gaining, including successful and unsuccessful attempts to commit actions like this.
2.5. Illegal seizure, interception, thievery of property which belongs to other players, companies or subjects, controlled by computer, including cash funds, material and non-material assets, securities and other values.
2.6. Usage of official state with the purpose of ungrounded remittance of assets and funds, concluding of contracts under non-market conditions, knowingly unfavorable to the offended party, with affiliated enterprises, companies and players, aimed at unjustified profit and other gain.
2.7. Massive ordered introduction of technologies to the enterprises belonging to off-site companies, which go against the general market of technologies and licenses.
2.8. It is prohibited to use and to distribute any scripts and client programs causing:
2.9. Transfer and/or exchange of assets, enterprises, game points, qualification levels and other material and non-material values between active realms of Virtonomics.
2.10. Any other operations, bound up with ungrounded profit gaining and other benefit, being in conflict with acknowledged game maxims and game ethics.
2.11. It is forbidden to use game characters managed by the same player (clones) in:
- Uncontrolled game consequences;
- Faults in server operation;
- Automated building of subdivisions and other actions, having negative influence on game operation.
- any of the regular and not regular contests and tenders on all realms;
- transaction of VIRTs between them regardless of how they were obtained;
- participation of different subdivisions in the same auction lot with the purpose of buying/selling property, as well as increasing the price of the object of sale.
- The responsibility for jobbery is to be imposed on a player, who had carried out all these illegal actions or had provoked by his actions the situation, which encouraged other players for illegal activity, or who is an accomplice or a benefit getter as result of illegal activity, in the presence of obvious intent and on condition that he had an opportunity to avoid or to resist this illegal activity.
- The players, who are guilty of illegal activity implementation, could be incurred a penalty in the form of a fine, property appropriation, blocking, expelling from the game or other forms of punishment, which are defined by the game management. The rate of guilt, the form and degree of punishment are to be defined unilaterally by the game management.
- The player, accused of illegal actions or incurred a penalty, can appeal a decision of management by informing it, including publication of statements on the game forum. While legal investigations are performed the player has a right to justify himself by his own explanations, testimonial evidence of other players, as well as by other evidences proving the player's non-participation in illegal activity, or absence of intent in his actions, or absence of possibility to prevent these actions. In case of acquittal of the player, the latter can demand to repair all moral and material damage, caused by penalty imposition, as well as publication of statement concerning his innocence aiming at reputation recovery. The ultimate decision on the rate of guilt and degree of punishment is to be made by the game management.
- With the purpose of limitation of jobbery possibility, certain restrictions on players activity are to be imposed:
6.1. During the first week after registration (up to the end of 8th update game situation) the companies are prohibited to sell subdivisions;
6.2. The companies are prohibited to sell assets at the price less than 70% of assets assessed value, at the price higher than 300% of assessed subdivision value, as well as at the price higher than 50% of total value of company's assets;
6.3. It is forbidden to make restart more than once per operation (one time between two daily updates of game situation);
6.4. Mines, agricultural farms, plantations and sawmills are allowed to sell only by means of auction. In this case restrictions stated in item 6.2 are not in force;
6.5. It is forbidden to sell at auctions national property objects, like mines, agricultural farms, plantations and sawmills, in case if you have purchased them less than 14 (fourteen) updates ago.
6.6. Regulations on game points conservation when restarting the game:
6.6.1. When restarting the game you'll save all the game points you have bought and haven't spent yet, as well as all the VIRTs ("100 friends" campaign) you have at the moment of restart;
6.6.2. When restarting the game you lose all the obtained interior items of your office;
6.6.3. When restarting the game you'll keep your subscription to all purchased paid services
6.6.4. When restarting the game you'll keep 50% (calculation in your favour, but always at least 1 point less than initial number) of game points, spent on qualification. The points will be attached to the realm they have been used in, and after the restart they can't be used in any other realm;
6.6.5. As to all other types of spent game points (purchase of state-owned enterprises, virtual cash, etc.), after the restart they will be lost without possibility of recovery;
6.7. Starting from July 28, 2009 a system restriction on maximum sale prices is in force. Maximum price will be separately calculated for each product depending on its quality.
6.8. Participation in auction of the Market of Enterprises is only allowed for the players with the basic qualification level in Management at least 3 (not counting awarded bonuses).
6.9. Constructing, rent and buying of enterprises of the size 4 or higher is only allowed for the players with the basic qualification level in Management starting at 5 (not counting awarded bonuses).
6.10. Participation in contests is only allowed for the players with the basic qualification level in Management starting at 5 (not counting awarded bonuses).
6.11. Participation in auctions is only allowed for the players with the basic qualification level in Management starting at 7 (not counting awarded bonuses).
6.12.Group messaging is only allowed for the players with the basic qualification level in Management starting at 7 (not counting awarded bonuses).
6.13. In order to be able to obtain prizes in regular contests of non-subscription realms a player must have at least 10th level of Management (not counting awarded bonuses) by the moment of contest completion.
- With the purpose of limitation of the possibility of jobbery with the use of ordered technology installation to the off-site companies enterprises, performed passing over general market, the following restrictions are to be imposed:
7.1. It is prohibited to offer a subdivision for sale in the enterprise market during 14 days after any (upgrade or downgrade) technology introduction, provided that the technology is domestic.
7.2. It is prohibited to offer a subdivision for sale in the enterprise market during 30 days after any (upgrade or downgrade) technology introduction, provided that the technology is purchased.
7.3. Management has the right to impose a fine on companies which deal in massive ordered technology installation passing over the general market, as well as in public advertising of such service.
- With the purpose of limitation of jobbery possibility by means of competition managing, the following restrictions are to be imposed:
8.1. It is prohibited by the competition rules, expressly or by implication, encouraging players to create clones. All the competitions must be directed toward basic accounts. It is strongly prohibited to pass over the companies of competitors to the competition's organizers or affiliated persons.
8.2. There must be no restrictions on real money investment in competition rules. Exceptions can be only under special permission of Management and only for certain competitive nominations.
8.3. Management has the right to impose a fine and to block both organizers of competitions which are in conflict with basic law of the game, and competitors.