Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> Goodbye

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 18.10.2009, 22:01

Fizzymilkshake
Seven years with Virtonomics

Well I've just closed down all my businesses, no point continuing as I won't be forced to pay for this game.  During the past two weeks of 'trial mode' I have suffered lack of production even though stock was in my factory but no production took place during the updates.  I have also had stock not come in as other companies have disappeared overnight, presumably other players also closing down their businesses.

This has been a fun game to play, that is, until the announcement of 'pay to play'.  Since that date the game has rapidly declined and I see no sign of things improving.  It has got to the stage where even if the Admin reconsider and reintroduce a free play version, I'm not sure I would come back.  There are many other good quality games on the world wide web, the vast majority of which are free, and those that you do have to pay for have far more to offer for your money than this site.

To those I have done business with, thank you, it has been a pleasure doing business with you.  If you are remaining on this site, then good luck, you will need it.

To the Admin, I wish you no luck at all, you've cut your own throats with your greed and you deserve all you get.   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.10.2009, 00:38.     Subject: Signed up - the catch

MrHawk

I signed up... now I'm sorry
They show warn you that you will need to pay after 10-14 days.
So for that reason... I think this site is a scam to collect emails.
Just as well... I used one for junk emails. Not so 

14.11.2009, 21:43

Joshuawhelan

Paying to be scammed?
This is bad. Not so 

15.11.2009, 03:53

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Not sure how it's a scam. It says you can START playing for free. And besides no one is MAKING you pay. If you enjoy it then you can pay, if not, just quit.

And Fizzy, you need to calm down bud To you 

15.11.2009, 16:32

Joshuawhelan

I pay atm but I think some things are way too expensive.
Does somebody seriously pay like $50 for one enterprise? 

15.11.2009, 17:08

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

lol apparently. It is a little ridiculous. 

15.11.2009, 20:14

Joshuawhelan

It should be more like $1 for 10 points. 

16.11.2009, 04:08

Mindwerkz
Five years with Virtonomics

Just allow them to be bought with either points or in game money, or a combination there of.  This way newer players can get a leg up if they want it and older players with lots of money can supply the market.  Its win win. 

16.11.2009, 15:08

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Joshuawhelan
I pay atm but I think some things are way too expensive.
Does somebody seriously pay like $50 for one enterprise?

For some enterprises the costs can be as high as 1000 points. Can't see this being a popular option. 

17.11.2009, 02:10

Joshuawhelan

Somebody pays $1000? :S 

17.11.2009, 10:30

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Not that I'm aware of but it is a (very slim) possibility I guess. 

17.11.2009, 19:10

Last time edited : 17.11.2009, 19:12

clone_1
Four years with Virtonomics

Joshuawhelan

Yeah. I can tell you that there is somebody who invest sums like 7000-8000$$ (maybe more, i don't exactly know)

---
Regards, Eugeny, K and K Corp. in past 

19.11.2009, 00:04

Joshuawhelan

That's a little high. To you 

24.11.2009, 11:33

z654123

clone_1
Joshuawhelan

Yeah. I can tell you that there is somebody who invest sums like 7000-8000$$ (maybe more, i don't exactly know)

---
Regards, Eugeny, K and K Corp. in past

It seems crazy to pay so much for this crap Eyes in a heap 

List of forums -> Archive-> Goodbye

• Page: