Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> Sign the Petition to Keep Virtonomics Free

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 3.10.2009, 11:24

MichaelNielsen
Nine years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Film camera Vintage camera The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Nielsen Group

The the petition at the link below.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/VirtonomoicsF2P/index.html   

• Page:
Message list:  

3.10.2009, 12:39

Rains

done 

5.10.2009, 11:46

JuleBCN

Guys, we've tried our best to keep the game free, but we couldn't. There's a detailed explanation to this:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/27759/view ...
I've also posted it in some other threads, so that everyone could learn that there is an explanation=) 

5.10.2009, 12:28

Ralf
Three years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Santa Claus boots MBA diploma
l:
KarstadtQuelle AG

I roll!I roll! 

6.10.2009, 05:36

KiGGi
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
KiGGi International

done need more 

6.10.2009, 10:58

udbhav012

ive signed the petition, but can it make a difference? as in how can it force the developers to keep a free version also? 

8.10.2009, 05:38

Golddisk
Twelve years with Virtonomics

To answer the person above, It's not going to make a difference. 

9.10.2009, 21:00

Fizzymilkshake
Seven years with Virtonomics

Well it's blatantly obvious that Virtonomics won't change their minds on making us pay an over inflated price for what is now a less than second rate service.  That has been made very plain by the fact that they have locked the thread in the forum regarding the end of the free play mode.  In doing that they are basically saying to their customers this is our decision so shut up with your complaints and suggestions of alternatives, we don't want to listen to you.

Already companies are disappearing, people are not even bothering to wait until the end of trial mode.  They will lose a majority of their players when the remaining trial mode ends.  It leads you to wonder if they've thought that after those players are gone, the ones with remaining credits that have 90 days left will have very few players/companies to trade with so exactly how many of the remaining players will then want to pay.

This whole thing is so tragic it's laughable. 

11.10.2009, 13:51

Mark_Brandis
MBA diploma

We (the players) are trying a lot to keep the game as it is, but lets face the reality, there is noone interested in what we say.
I was buying some points before the announcement, because I wanted a gold mine. Now I changed my strategy and was targeting for wheat, hell, the smallest one goes for 40 points?!? This is a lot of money for an online game, especially if you take into consideration that you can max get 90 turns of full mode. Everything bought for more than 15 points is a waste of money. I am not prepared or willing to pay such an amount for a MMOG, where you only have 1 turn per day. I am paying for another game, a racing game, the price is close the same per month, BUT I can race 24 hours a day if I have the time. Here I only change my setup and am done for the day....

Also with the paying mode, you still have to pay to get certain features, which is a double payment. So you pay to play and then you pay again for the features. Not right in my mind (well, a customers mind), maybe we have to re-consider who is owning the game and what is his business model behind it. It looks as if the idea is to suck a lot of money out of the market and then be gone with it.

I think in some months from now (when everybody has used up his points) nobody will be talking of virtonomics anymore and it will be gone. I haven't seen any improvement now with the change, loading times are still extremely long for a paid service, innovations are 0 and stability of trade is decreasing.
So, it was good as long as it lasted. 

27.10.2009, 00:46.     Subject: Abandoning The Game

MrHawk

This is waste of time... scamsters
Please warn people before having them sign in their emails that this is a paying game.

Please delete my email from any databases. 

14.11.2009, 21:41

Joshuawhelan

Signed it. 

List of forums -> Archive-> Sign the Petition to Keep Virtonomics Free

• Page: