Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE??!!

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 1.10.2009, 17:14

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

This game is already heading downhill. There are not many suppliers left. most products have 0 available. Again this is all a cause of the new "pay to play" stuff....   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.10.2009, 18:49

Last time edited : 2.10.2009, 15:10

cipetonk
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

really?
i'm too lazy to open "my business" so i didn't check the market availability 

2.10.2009, 08:12

Graq

Oh sure--now you judge and label the poster as lazy--what an unprofessional and condescending attitude.

Some of us adopt different play-styles, and are based on a somewhat healthy participant economy that does not drive the player-base away. Not that one can not adapt to the changes--but what is the use of everyone building their own little empire on their own little production chains?

This is not a single player game--it is a game where all players compete in a healthy, competitive and cooperative online environment! 

2.10.2009, 09:17

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Cipetonk is a player and the laziness he referred to was his own. 

2.10.2009, 15:11

Last time edited : 2.10.2009, 15:54

cipetonk
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

why still continue playing as you know the game will be no more free?
to develop your company, and decide not to pay, and system will delete your company? it's a waste of time, fool! it'd be better to lengthen my sleep 

List of forums -> Archive-> SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE??!!

• Page: