Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> Goodbye Fellas

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Voting:  

Are you going to stay in the game or not

Voting duration:

Start: 30.09.2009, 20:33

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Yes

- No

- I guess

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 30.09.2009, 20:33

Last time edited : 8.10.2009, 17:24

Rains

Now that the game is no longer free then its time to say our goodbye's with one another.

Other players may still have the luxury of playing this game with their RL money but i know that there plenty who can't/won't or are just free loaders..

Ohh well, i'll still stay here until the end of the free days.
But it will be sad to leave this wonderful game.

Best regards to all...   

• Page:
Message list:  

3.10.2009, 15:03

MarcheMeroving

Well, I just joined this game yesterday and I'm really sad to hear this. It seems like an interesting game, albeit it seems to be incomplete. The game is rather confusing and having spend a lot of time reading help files etc. I have not become much wiser. I doubt I will 'get' the game in 14 days. Nonetheless, it seems like a waste to even play for 14 days if I can't continue it afterwards. I won't be even trying it out, whether it's 14, 28 or 42 days, knowing that it will force me to pay just to get the right to play.

It's a pity that I will not be able to enjoy this game, but luckily I haven't spend that much time on this yet. There's nothing I will miss. There are enough games out there that are free (With payment options whenever I want and can), so I'll find something else any way Well

It seems like a huge mistake to me and others have already given those arguments for it. I'll keep the game favourited just in case the mistake is realized after a while and the game returns to being free with optional payments. 

6.10.2009, 16:17.     Subject: Hey

Last time edited : 6.10.2009, 16:58

Royleking

For those of you that are not coming back. Here's a good online game that i found very nice.

http://thecapitalistgame.com ...

See you there.

PS. guess who is announcing in their site?... VIRTONOMICS!!!! 

List of forums -> Archive-> Goodbye Fellas

• Page: