Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> Qualification and qualification growth

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 30.09.2009, 18:01

Last time edited : 1.01.2010, 16:08

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

I. The basic principles
 1. The fine  on amount of enterprises will be canceled. What will be important for the new system – is number of workers;
 2. The system of qualification growth will be modified: every player will be able to improve qualification all the time, even on very high levels and without paying. Speed of qualification growth will change, depending on the current level, from very fast to very slow;
 3. The whole system will become more predictable, and the company operation will become more stable.  
 4. There will be much less possibilities of unfair qualification growth;
 5. There will be more correlations between various game factors. For example, correlation between employees qualification and equipment quality.

II. About clones
In the new conditions it won’t be that profitable to use clones. These are the basic reasons:
 1. As result of fine cancellation (see item 1), there won’t be any need to create a clone for every branch;
 2. The “Management” qualification will become more important, so the player will have to rise it for every clone, what is not as convenient as basic account development.
 3. We suppose, that it will be more reasonable to invest time and power into one company. It means that one Manufacturer of 60th level will be better than two Manufacturers of 30th level.  

III. Details
There is a lot of information concerning the stated-above innovations, so in this announcement we only can tell a couple of new things:
 1. You will see the biggest changes in your Office work. For example, we’ll introduce requirements for equipment and employees qualification. Those offices? which are in charge of regions with plenty of high-tech enterprises, will have to correspond to this level;
 2. A small wearing will reduce efficiency only after it reaches certain level, which depends on equipment quality;
 3. Qualification growth will depend only on the fact of its functional usage, and not on player’s conventional rate of success. In other words, it will depend on player’s enterprises loading rate;
 4. Parameters of qualification growth are not settled yet, however we count on possibility of natural growth up to the 50th level for half of real year (in the most ideal conditions).  

IV. Schedule
Stage №1: the reference system of qualifications: it will be possible to see the future efficiency of your enterprises in a reference section;
Stage №2: the qualification system;
Stage №3: the new system of qualification growth;
Stage №4: interface solutions  (like new efficiency tips);
Stage №5: revision of HELP section

Stage №1 will be implemented in the beginning of October 2009.   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.11.2009, 15:52

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Hmm, I always thought it would have more of an effect than that.

Have you tried reducing tech level in any of your enterprises? I wonder if this would help as much as I expect, going by what you say in your previous post I'm not so sure anymore. 

27.11.2009, 16:06

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i tried that also...quality is rapidly decreased and efficiency almost the same 

27.11.2009, 16:21

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

have you tried reducing your workers?  that worked very well for me 

27.11.2009, 20:04

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

an example of efficiency from my poultry farms:  

add more than 11000 chicken at tech 4  efficiency drops below 100%
add more than 13000 chicken at tech 3  efficiency drops below 100%
add more than 17000 chicken at tech 2  efficiency drops below 100%

The same applies to factories/worrkers.  On top of this, you have the to-many-enterprises penalty, and the tech-to-high-penalty - they all contribute to the efficiency squeeze in production.

To maintain 100% efficiency in all my factories, i have less than 170 enterprises and most of them are far away from being fully expanded. My experience is that if you want to improve efficiency you have 2 options:
a) pump up your qualification  b) dismiss workforce, sell/close down subdivisions

if you don't care about efficiency you can make much more $$ in virtonomics.  Besides, a low efficiency is only one part of the reasons why the green bars are not moving, and it seems to stay like this after the revision. 

17.12.2009, 00:24

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Hello everybody... I'm a new player..

From what mike said, i do strongly agree with him.

a) pump up your qualification  b) dismiss workforce, sell/close down subdivisions

For qualification growing rate, you need to maintain top manager efficiency at a high level.
That where part b come into play, correlation factor between your top manager. So conclusion, reduce your work load for your top manager.

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

19.12.2009, 17:14

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

hello Admin

What is the meaning of "loading" regarding the qualification growth? is a) the best, is b) bad?

1a) factory of 2500 workplaces has 2500 machines, 2500 workers
1b) factory of 2500 workplaces has 1000 machines, 1000 workers

2) The subdivision size are a problem, for example laboratory we need to expand to 1000 workplace but tech 9 and 10 only need 400 machines... does it harm qualification growth?

3) If the office need 52 workers we need to expand office size to 250, does it reduce the Q-Growth ?

What is the best practice here?
Thanks for your answers 

19.12.2009, 17:18

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

good questions from Mike1.  i need to know the answers to plan my business as well.  Please Admin, respond to this 

21.12.2009, 17:08.     Subject: The snowman cometh, the snowman leaveth

Last time edited : 21.12.2009, 17:09

Speakingbull

When is the snowman scheduled to melt?

Even with his bonus I cannot keep all my farms at 100%, this means I have until he melts to make up at least 10 points in stock and production.

Going to be mighty difficult. My operations will have to shrink dramatically to stay at higher efficiencies. 

21.12.2009, 18:55

Last time edited : 21.12.2009, 18:56

ccm_tsang

diska

III. Details

3. Qualification growth will depend only on the fact of its functional usage, and not on player’s conventional rate of success. In other words, it will depend on player’s enterprises loading rate;
 4. Parameters of qualification growth are not settled yet, however we count on possibility of natural growth up to the 50th level for half of real year (in the most ideal conditions).  

please may we have the details of the parameters of qualification growth?  we only have til 18Jan, minus 3 days of holidays to grow our qualification by 5 for everything except management.

for 'natural' growth up to 50th level for 1/2 of real year, qualification needs to grow by almost 2 per week.

since the qualification reform on 18Dec to now (21Dec), would then expect qualification to be close to getting to the next level "naturally".  in my case, production growth indicator says 0.123.  will need 9 days to get to the next qualification level.  there's only 23 days between now and Jan18.  is it possible that what i have done is to IMPEDE the natural growth?

how can we put our enterprises in "the most ideal conditions" for qualification growth? 

List of forums -> Archive-> Qualification and qualification growth

• Page: