Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> About saving of game achievements in "Mary" world

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Topic:

Topic created : 27.05.2009, 17:09

Last time edited : 21.08.2009, 18:29

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

The English realm has been officially released, and the test period for "Mary" world was over on May 25. During the testing time we didn't reveal any significant failures, so the Administration decided not to make a restart of "Mary" world and save all companies, technologies and markets in their current state.   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.05.2009, 21:20

z654123

Good news! 

27.05.2009, 22:50

sokolik777
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Bronze underwear Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics
l:
Sokolik International
m:
Sokolov Limited

Yes 

27.05.2009, 23:04

MarketologicalCenter

*YAHOO*
We officially open!Very we! 

3.06.2009, 17:05

Amilo

Gift 

10.06.2009, 19:17.     Subject: hi

flaming226

wow seems a serious game... but im getting bored actually because im just new in the game and i dont know how to play this... hope you guys can help me enjoy this and learn 

11.06.2009, 06:43.     Subject: New...

LillipopRox

HeartSorry I'm just here trying out the forums. New member, gotta see if this signature works!  
LILLIPOPROCKS

11.08.2009, 00:44

Mr_BigBucks

aww nice sig. wat up wit da pic? u seem a little (pointy arrow down) ?  is the anything i can do to turn that smile upside down? ( if ur not smilling that is :} 

List of forums -> Archive-> About saving of game achievements in "Mary" world

• Page: