Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> Need wood

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 18.10.2010, 17:26

Last time edited : 14.01.2013, 14:08

MysticDawg
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Three years with Virtonomics

Hey guys, I need wood on mary, my company is quality character honesty.

I will pay top price for wood, cheers Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.10.2010, 17:42

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Here 

27.10.2010, 01:04.     Subject: Very poor!

dengar81

Why can't I just build my own Sawmill? What is this about needing game points?

Very poor layout that you are meant to run out of resources, cause there aren't any on the market... 

27.10.2010, 01:53

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

Next time, start with a sausage factory Ridiculously

You usually don't find timber on the market, so, unless you contact the Relief Fund for some timber (and I have the feeling that somebody is gonna come here soon and take you there So-so ), you'll just have to buy and sell other things. 

27.10.2010, 01:55

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

I also find it a pity that you can't build a sawmill or start a fruit plantation (without spending game points), but that's how things go around here. 

24.11.2010, 00:24.     Subject: need wood

hobbit010
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Forest tycoon
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
m:
Huphobbit

Guess the guys who host the game also need a living.... 

14.01.2013, 12:49.     Subject: timber needed

jeffdavis2134
One year with Virtonomics

Hi,

I would like to order 1,000 timber 
jeff

14.01.2013, 14:08

Jane84
Witch's brew Bat Head of Frankenstein Witch's hat Ghost Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Cocktail
Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Participant's tiara of Miss Virtonomics 2012 contest Shamanic Mohawk The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Please, use Classified forum section when look for game products. 

List of forums -> Archive-> Need wood

• Page: