Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> How many "SCUM OF THE EARTH lowlifes" are here?

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Voting:  

Are you a clone?

Voting duration:

Start: 29.05.2010, 21:50

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- You got me

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 29.05.2010, 21:50

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

I wonder how many of the above named after Honorchamp  http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/100890/view
are here on mary?

Admins should be able to check this out by IP anyway so ...every clone/ additional account controlled, not first company, can give a vote here ?   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.05.2010, 07:56

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I have reported some to the admins already. Waiting for a response from admins before I publicize names. 

30.05.2010, 09:15

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You can find the games rules here : CLONIG IS 100% ILLEGAL

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/law/main_law ... ...

I would suggest everyone read them.

Here is the games stance on NO CLONING.
# Jobbery (profiteering) in game are considered to be operations of any kind, bound up with ungrounded or illegal gaining of cash funds, material or non-material assets, securities or other values, taken by players, companies or particular enterprises, caused by errors in game resources operation, by collusion or by certain actions of affiliated persons (including game characters, controlled by one player (clones)) that could be defined as collusion, as well as other actions, going against general game maxims, with the purpose of unjustified enrichment or other profit (including illegally obtained payment capabilities).
8.1. It is prohibited by the competition rules, expressly or by implication, encouraging players to create clones. All the competitions must be directed toward basic accounts. It is strongly prohibited to pass over the companies of competitors to the competition’s organizers or affiliated persons.
6.2. The companies are prohibited to sell assets at the price less than 70% of assets assessed value, at the price higher than 300% of assessed subdivision value, as well as at the price higher than 50% of total value of company’s assets;

People are breaking this rule as well:
6.1. During the first week after registration (up to the end of 8th update game situation) the companies are prohibited to sell subdivisions;

The responsibility for jobbery is to be imposed on a player, who had carried out all these illegal actions or had provoked by his actions the situation, which encouraged other players for illegal activity, or who is an accomplice or a benefit getter as result of illegal activity, in the presence of obvious intent and on condition that he had an opportunity to avoid or to resist this illegal activity.

# The list of prohibited operations include:

2.1. Any kind of game points resale.  (there are people spamming the servers with offers to buy or sell points)

2.2. Operations with any assets and cash resources, obtained as result of new players registration, in form of gratuitous transfer or non-equal exchange, including making bargains at prices or on conditions, which are knowingly non-market, with the purpose of transfer of cash resources or other values, gained by other players as result of registration.

Some players (including Deira a high ranked player) have misled others on forums claiming that Cloning is acceptable or even that admins have said so. This is FALSE AND WRONG CLONING is 100% not-acceptable, let along immoral and wrong, stealing from Virto as well.

"No man who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no man who utters lies shall continue in my presence."
Psalm 101.7 

30.05.2010, 09:18

Honorchamp

Do I consider liars, cheaters, thieves who clone to steal virtos from other players or from virto the company to be scum of the earth? Personally to be honest yes I do. 

30.05.2010, 11:07

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

if clones are not allowed, why would there be a posting about it from the admin thread?

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/29/topic/27745/view ...

also remember another admin post about merging clones around dec 2009/jan 2010 or thereabouts.

forgetting clones for the moment - what about all the funds and partnerships, alliances that's been set up where some supplies/raw materials and machines, etc are sold for less than market price, with the purpose of helping other companies?

companies helping each other and newer players are helping the virto community grow, and the newer ones to stay in the game.  but that can be interpreted as "jobbery" from the above rules. as there is a virtual gain for at least one of the companies.

real $ is not the only way to get points.  there are the sponsor ads, even if they don't seem to work too well for me personally.  100 friends is another way, but the 'friend' spending points then help the player who introduced the friend.  if i introduced a friend to the game, would it not be reasonable for me to help the friend at least in the beginning to get started?  is that jobbery as well? 

30.05.2010, 13:41

Honorchamp

Yes ccm_tsang there was a posting about clones saying NO CLONES ALLOWED.

also what you just said seems to suggest that the admins are in favor of clones, WHICH THEY ARE NOT.
what you referred to there in that link says this about clones:
II. About clones
In the new conditions it won’t be that profitable to use clones. These are the basic reasons:
1. As result of fine cancellation (see item 1), there won’t be any need to create a clone for every branch;
2. The “Management” qualification will become more important, so the player will have to rise it for every clone, what is not as convenient as basic account development.
3. We suppose, that it will be more reasonable to invest time and power into one company. It means that one Manufacturer of 60th level will be better than two Manufacturers of 30th level.  

This is a clear discouragement by the admin Diska in regards to using clones. It tells those who want to use clones that it will be better not to for those reasons. This is to discourage players from using them in the first place, as the admins know that some players will never abide by rules, fairness, integrity etc. They have obviously changed the system to discourage the use of clones.

NO CLONES ALLOWED. Read the game rules please "Game rules" > "Laws" 

30.05.2010, 13:44

Honorchamp

There are several clones in the current Management, Director, and Presidents contests, all set up to STEAL the Virts from legitimate fair players just coming in. This is wrong, just wrong. These people need to be banned, this is unscrupulous pathetic scamming. Let the new players have their Virts, get your damn clones out of the contests you already had your shot, and stop stealing from other people!!! 

30.05.2010, 14:27

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

YOUR ONLY REVEILING YOURSELF !!!

Your saying people are cheating in the contest. What about the contest of directors which your in with one of my companies ?

Participant Status Company Assets
1. Honorchamp Chief executive Start: 19 April 2010 Christian Company LLC, Cayman Islands Company  11 550 968 043.52$  
2. m3ali_AlbAsHa Chief executive Start: 21 April 2010 DeSeRt_RoSe inc. Company  1 071 856 540.40$  
3. casperb General manager Start: 19 April 2010 POWER Agricultural Association  646 252 052.72$  

WHO IS CHEATING, tell me who is the number one, stealing the VIRTS by spending money from some outside real life moron sugar uncle to grow it's qualification. IT'S YOU.

What happened in your life, which made you this way, i hope for you your young and can maby change the way you behave. 

30.05.2010, 15:25

Honorchamp

casperb

Your saying people are cheating in the contest. What about the contest of directors which your in with one of my companies ?

1. Honorchamp Chief executive Start: 19 April 2010 Christian Company LLC, Cayman Islands Company  11 550 968 043.52$  
2. m3ali_AlbAsHa Chief executive Start: 21 April 2010 DeSeRt_RoSe inc. Company  1 071 856 540.40$  
3. casperb General manager Start: 19 April 2010 POWER Agricultural Association  646 252 052.72$  

WHO IS CHEATING, tell me who is the number one, stealing the VIRTS by spending money from some outside real life moron sugar uncle to grow it's qualification. IT'S YOU.

What happened in your life, which made you this way, i hope for you your young and can maby change the way you behave.

LOLZ!!! YOU are revealing YOURSELF here casper. "With One of my companies" you say. LOLZ I dont know what you are talking about you FRAUD, but it is YOU who is the cheater/cloner here. You even parade it all over the forums. I dont use clones and never have. Buying points to increase your qualification is not against the rules at all, and I have only spent a mere $25. Spend $25 like you are supposed to do and stop cheating Virto out of money, close down your clones, get your clones out of the Directors contest, and stop Stealing Virts from the new players!! 

30.05.2010, 15:28

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Honorchamp

Do you know that the words DISCOURAGE and NOT ALLOWED  are not the same, that they have different meanings?
Can you understand this?

DISCOURAGE means that its ALLOWED to have clones, its within the rules, they just dont want people to excessively use it, because of certain reasons

NOT ALLOWED means that you are forbidden to use clones under any circumstances 

30.05.2010, 19:56

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Honor i'm not reveiling, i'm just being honest.

Told everybody i have a clones never lied about it, it's is only for different reason you keep telling everybody so please stop blacklisting me and telling things about me which you made up yourself without ny other knowledge 

30.05.2010, 20:43

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

copy pasting the post i made in the other thread...

i think it's time for this discussion to stop:

- Honorchamp doesn't like clones... we must all accept his opinion since everyone is free to have one.

- Many people don't like Honorcham's way of writting... so Honorchamp, now you must accept everyone's opinion and write another way (without flaming everyone and the game, in a less aggressive manner, even if it's not your intention... we are what we show the world).

Lets all change our behavior. 

30.05.2010, 23:24

Last time edited : 30.05.2010, 23:26

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

casperb

To be fair, honor only spent a dozen or two bucks. Mostly from sign-ups. If you want to you can do that too. But he also made a HUGE effort to research the market and manage the company. He deserves to be where he is now, under the strictest term possible.

But man, your group is a LOT easier than my group, which has 2, and soon 3 black belts already. And judging by their turnover and structure, some are likely not fairplaying like honor is. I would switch groups with you any day. To wink 

31.05.2010, 06:26

Honorchamp

Khoi is using a clone too, he just transferred 32 billion into it this update, which pushed the clone to #1 in turnover on the server.

Number   Company Name   Founded   President   Assets   Turnover
1 +384 0ct0ber9th
Company 19 May 08 october9th 39 429 889 701.98$ 32 435 880 042.60$

if you look into the company you see Khoi's name all over it.

It seems all the "leaders" are using clones on this game.

For the record, I dont have a problem with clones as long as the rules say they are okay and they are officially legal and therefore part of the game. If Virto allows it and stands behind this then it is part of the game, nuff said, but if not its a very diff story.

I am assuming Diera uses clones as well since VLLord hintted at this, and his qual levels dont really match his turnover, but its an assumption as I havent looked into him yet.

Casper does, Ydaf does, Khoi does 100% lock stock and barrel. 

31.05.2010, 06:54

Honorchamp

Madhu is also cloning

here is one of his clones

25   +537    Duplex Industries
Company 22 March 04 wiut_katrin 9 979 590 029.58$ 2 492 115 921.45$

he just shot up +537 places on one turn into the top 30. LOLZ. Obvious heavy cloning or funds transfer into a clone.
Madhu has a few companies I have seen in the past.

That makes 5 for certains out of the top 30, + possibly Chrisberlin 'I think' said he did but dont quote me on that one he might the the guy who doesnt and its someone else im not sure. and Diera as well.

Many are doing it. 

31.05.2010, 11:52

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Ixnad
casperb

To be fair, honor only spent a dozen or two bucks. Mostly from sign-ups. If you want to you can do that too. But he also made a HUGE effort to research the market and manage the company. He deserves to be where he is now, under the strictest term possible.

But man, your group is a LOT easier than my group, which has 2, and soon 3 black belts already. And judging by their turnover and structure, some are likely not fairplaying like honor is. I would switch groups with you any day. To wink

Don't say he is cheating, i don't care if he does, that is his business not mine. He talks about that it isn't ethical, think buy yourself up in qualification isn't ethical. It is aloud but not ethical against the other players in the contest.

List of forums -> Archive-> How many "SCUM OF THE EARTH lowlifes" are here?

• Page: