Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> Fraudsters are stealing from all of us and Virto!!!!

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 28.05.2010, 08:36

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

There are several players cheating and stealing from the game and from the other legitimate players registering clone accounts to steal the Virts from other players by entering contests etc a 2nd time. Other thigns are happening too that I will not mention. Even several high level players. This is very obviously happening on a number of occasions. These players need to be permenantly banned or the integrity of this game as a whole is in the toilet.

Anyone noticing this, do not post the names here but let me know via email in game your evidence and or let the admins know. These players are nothing but cheap petty honorless criminals who are stealing from all of us. We need to weed them out and have their Ips banned for good. We also need to have them charged with theft and fraud.

Admins, what is your policy about protecting the game, the community, and other players from these kinds of pathetic lifeless moralless fraudsters? We should also have a wall of shame that links their personal details and facebook address so that anyone searching these people online will come up with this information how they steal from other people. This is a MUST for basic justice. These people are STEALING it is theft and a CRIME. Their local authorities should also be notified and their personal information and names and address etc passed on to their local police so they can be prosecuted. This is a SERIOUS matter and the community needs to be protected.

We need to take a stand against these SCUM OF THE EARTH lowlifes. It is NOT acceptable to let people steal and get away with it.    

• Page:
Message list:  

2.06.2010, 21:33.     Subject: Time to close the thread?

Last time edited : 2.06.2010, 21:34

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Ladies and gentlemen, although this thread has offered some insightful discussions of the rules, I must point out that it continues to provoke slandering and flaming. This thread has created the uneasy atmosphere that permeates throughout the forum itself.  

For Virtonomics sake, bring back the cozy atmosphere to the forum
!Tears 

3.06.2010, 00:41

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

+1 Well

It's a game. You won't get rich here that's just marketing *g* 

3.06.2010, 05:36

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Kh0i

For Virtonomics sake, bring back the cozy atmosphere to the forum
!Tears

totally agree.  the forum was a nice helpful place where ideas and advice were sought and given.

always thought that's one of the nice things about this game - how helpful and generous the players are.

it would be great if it can go back to that.

noticed some of the newbie posts got overlooked and their questions unanswered for longer than normal lately.  guess we've been too distracted, and that is not very helpful for the new players to stay (and get hooked) in the game. 

3.06.2010, 07:40

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Where is the love? The black eyed peas say it best! To you 
'Do or do not, there is no try.' -Yoda

globeballa

3.06.2010, 08:52

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

I wholeheartedly agree, as do the players I have spoken with in PMs. Hopefully with some small changes we can make a big difference.

@In the interest of portraying accurate information
ChrisBerlin82
Well as I said...

This rule essentially prohibits jobbery

...and through several inclusions, this ALSO includes the usage of clones. I don't care what admins say anywhere on the forums. The written game rules stand as they are and they are clear in my opinion. If what they say is wrong, the admins need to amend the rules.

The point I was trying to make is that jobbery is illegal, clones are not (unless they are used for jobbery).

There is a big difference between starting a second account to boost your main account (illegal) and having two accounts that do not have any interaction (not illegal)... 

6.06.2010, 09:45

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Qutoe of Fractal = The point I was trying to make is that jobbery is illegal, clones are not (unless they are used for jobbery).

This is the whole point of clones. This is why people do it. I see countless cloners trying to distract from this saying that its not illegal to use clones so on and so on. But that is exactly why they are doing it and what they are doing. They say "jobbery is illegal not clones" but the second you make one transaction from one clone to another you break the rules, this IS collusion, this IS jobbery, this IS illegal. The devs have left the rules alone, but then go on to say behind the scenes in the dark, that "cloning is allowed, not officially illegal, and not illegal"

This is therefore a complete contradiction to the very clear game laws. I see the cloners trying to blur the lines in the game laws by saying supposedly "it doesnt say cloning is illegal" yet it most certainly does. They never list the game laws and explain how it doesnt say that though when it clearly does plain as day and weakly try to argue that it doesnt say that cloning is illegal but jobbery is, when it says right there in black and white "what is illegal is jobbery INCLUDING THE USE OF PLAYER ACCOUNTS = CLONES" it says right there the word clones yet they lie again and again it isnt there.

They should stick to the argument that none of it matters because the admins say it is allowed unofficially behind closed doors only in the messages even though in the game laws it says something very different. It is where they continue to LIE their faces off about the obvious game laws that shows their true colors.

Verdict is in however, Admins are for cloning. They allow it, which means they encourage it, empower it, and it is therefore a legal part of the game if not made completely 100% otherwise. They have made their stand that cloning is a legal legitimate welcomed part of the game here. They need to now change the game laws to reflect this and publish this so that noobs will know in all their contests they will be facing clones from the morally unscrupulous who are planning on preying on them to take their fair chance away.

And for the record Diera I dont hide anything, unlike YOU. Nor do I LIE like you do and falsely accuse others of doing so as you do. I don't put my sig all the time because its big and I don't feel the need to put it on every post I make.

Here you go Diera. Keep up the lies. 

Looking for low priced goods, steady trading partners, and open to any business opportunity!!
- Currently blacklisting any suppliers who cancel without mail or price increases instead. This game needs a time/price contract feature with fines of 10% for whoever cancels early.

Bankrupted 3 times by game bugs.
1. Office Efficiency Bug - top mgr low eff makes all company employees stop working completely. UNREALISTIC!!!
2. Warehouse Bug - rent skyrockets to 1.5 Million instead of $10,000 when office efficiency is low. AGAIN UNREALISTIC!!!!
3. Warehouse bug again.

P.S. Suppliers, try to email your customers if you are making a change that will cancel orders. Don't just jack up the prices without letting people know, this ruins supplies for their stores. - If you buy from me I wont cancel you intentionally without a mail if I can help it.

6.06.2010, 09:49

Last time edited : 6.06.2010, 09:52

Honorchamp

P.S. These "Bugs" do not have the intended result of a proper and realistic business simulation. They are bugs that go far beyond any realistic simulation in terms of grossly over-penalizing someone without warning nor any information and are obviously contrary to the general spirit of the game.

There is nothing wrong with people strongly advocating for change, this isnt the Diera Dictatorship where lying about others, falsely accusing them, slandering them, insulting them, and being mean and nasty to others who dare speak out for what is right or to protect noobs is the cool or right way to go, Sorry to dissappoint you Diera. 

7.06.2010, 19:13

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Honorchamp

Verdict is in however, Admins are for cloning. They allow it, which means they encourage it, empower it, and it is therefore a legal part of the game if not made completely 100% otherwise. They have made their stand that cloning is a legal legitimate welcomed part of the game here.

Honorchamp please, dont predend that you are in a position to make verdicts.
And please dont misrepresent and deceit people with false statements.
At this boards it is argued over and over again that cloning is legal, but discouraged, yet you still post that it is encouraged and welcomed part, and everybody should do it, if one wants to compete. Its false.

So Please stop doing it.

And it is explained numerous times what is the difference between encouraged and discouraged and legal and illegal.
If you have problems with the understanding of those words - or anything else - feel free ask it in a nice manner.
I am sure there are lots of people here who are more than willing to help each other out, including me myself. 

List of forums -> Archive-> Fraudsters are stealing from all of us and Virto!!!!

• Page: