Economic Strategy Game

Русский Українська Español
Login Password Register Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Pentagon successfully tests micro-drone swarm

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 11.01.2017, 21:06

Last time edited : 11.01.2017, 21:59

Mike1
Ladybug Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten Основатель г.Перистери
Основатель г.Ошогбо Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron Mandarin duck King of the gas station
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Liechtenstein retail leader Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, II-III places Gold sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Нead of state Нead of state Нead of state
Нead of state Нead of state Mechanic USA retail leader Eight years with Virtonomics Mexico retail leader Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball
Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Greece retail leader Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Aviator Venesuella best retail
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Tenderman Washer Restaurateur Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster Netherlands retail leader Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Norway retail leader Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Lithuania retail leader Estonia retail leader Hockey skates Estonian standard coin
Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 Astronaut helmet Uzbekistan retail leader Princely mansion United Kingdom retail leader Landowner Miner Helmet Governor
Governor Governor Governor Governor Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Turkey retail leader
Saudi Arabia retail leader South Africa retail leader Nigeria retail leader Mali retail leader Kuwait retail leader Guinea retail leader Ivory Coast retail leader Germany retail leader
France retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Mico Inc
Respect
I´ll tell you what´s inside when we meet...
For good luck!
Greeting card

Yachts
Eagle
New Year´s congratulations
I've got a present for you!

Yachts
Boots
Aviator
Aviator

Holy molly! Yet another bunch of SciFi movies become reality:

"The micro-drones demonstrated advanced swarm behaviors such as collective decision-making, adaptive formation flying and self-healing."

• Page:
Message list:  

11.01.2017, 23:27

Viraxje
Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Wild beehive Mechanic
Tenderman Freezer Restaurateur Medicaster Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Fitness Tycoon The winner in the nomination Your way to success of the contest for presidents Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
m:
Viraxje Industries
l:
Viraxje Incorporated
Study mathematics
Aviator

Respect
Greeting card
For Mentor
Aviator

Green toad
Aviator
For a gentleman of fortune!

Yeah I read that online as well, pretty sick! 

12.01.2017, 12:12

JustNash
Compass Kindergarten's Leader Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten Iceland retail leader Poland retail leader For contribution to the development of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Gold sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Mechanic Cuba retail leader Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion
Six years with Virtonomics Retail Elite The winner of the contest for presidents The winner in the nomination Your way to success of the contest for presidents The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the contest for presidents The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the contest for presidents Germany retail leader World's retail leader
Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Six years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your way to success of the contest for presidents Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Qualifying examinations for the Candidate's degree
Three years with Virtonomics
n:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands
l:
Premium Brands
For your keenness of wit
Congratulations on your victory!
Piggy bank
For a reliable partner!

Yachts
Cake for the occasion
Study mathematics
Greeting card

Aviator
I´ll tell you what´s inside when we meet...
Jack-o-lantern pumpkins
For Mentor

Safe
Respect
Strawberry jam

For a reliable supplier
For Mentor
For a reliable partner!
Year of Blue Horse

but what are these little drones going to do? Irritate the enemy to death with their annoying buzzing sound? :-D 

12.01.2017, 20:47

gamerz300
Six years with Virtonomics
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Six years with Virtonomics
n:
Freedom Industries
m:
Egg-Roll International
l:
Mad Limited
For good luck!
Jack-o-lantern pumpkins
Something preciuos
For a reliable supplier
Yachts
For good luck!

How self healing? I saw 4 crash (red) and vanished off the radar...

Also they are kinda useless, being delivered by a plane that can be spotted by radar 100 miles away... 

13.01.2017, 04:19

Cwalen
Single corporate chevron Four years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
m:
MillPond
Aviator
For Mentor

Aviator
For good luck!
Piggy bank
Captain

Something preciuos
For a reliable partner!
Aviator

ok if they have a range of 101 miles, 

13.01.2017, 15:13

Viraxje
Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Wild beehive Mechanic
Tenderman Freezer Restaurateur Medicaster Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Fitness Tycoon The winner in the nomination Your way to success of the contest for presidents Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Viraxje Industries
l:
Viraxje Incorporated
Study mathematics
Aviator

Respect
Greeting card
For Mentor
Aviator

Green toad
Aviator
For a gentleman of fortune!

I guess everything starts with just a normal test? Perhaps we later get rockets fulled with micro drones, some have cameras others are just little bombs which can target very specific targets with the help of the cameras...range of options is really limitless if they get it all to work properly 

13.01.2017, 23:12

gamerz300
Six years with Virtonomics
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Six years with Virtonomics
n:
Freedom Industries
m:
Egg-Roll International
l:
Mad Limited
For good luck!
Jack-o-lantern pumpkins
Something preciuos
For a reliable supplier
Yachts
For good luck!

Yea... At least one person has proven why that is a bad idea lol

Plus what's the point beyond a bio weapon which the USA has agreed along with everyone else to not use for war... 

6.03.2017, 07:09

Last time edited : 6.03.2017, 07:14

jeka_igla
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Four years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
n:
ZOG
m:
Red Swarm LTD
l:
YAKUNIN
A coffee
Greeting card

For Mentor
Aviator
For good luck!
Piggy bank

Jack-o-lantern pumpkins
Jack-o-lantern pumpkins
Aviator

Eagle
Die Hard Player
For Mentor

I know that Russians developing the same system for a long time as well. Such a good idea - a flying swarm of killing machines with AI. What are they thinking when they developing such things? Haven't they watched terminator? Very we! 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Pentagon successfully tests micro-drone swarm

• Page: