Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Do you support Brexit ? Please vote.

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Voting:  

Do you support Brexit ?

Voting duration:

Start: 26.06.2016, 14:11

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- No

- Yes

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 26.06.2016, 14:11

Big
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arctic Corporation

Please express and explain your opinion about Brexit.

• Page:
Message list:  

26.06.2016, 14:54

Last time edited : 26.06.2016, 16:24

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

I support Brexit because the EU is totally undemocratic and at times looks more like a dictatorship. The UK has the worlds oldest democracy it is time we in the UK returned to it so the voice of the people can be herd. 

26.06.2016, 16:41

Last time edited : 2.07.2016, 07:46

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Yes, I support BREXIT, FREXIT, NEDEXIT, ITEXIT, DANEXIT and any other exit from that islamo-fascist totalitarian establishment. A big middle finger to the [censored] Adolf Junker, Ubumuzzz and their fellow [censored] Muslim Bolsheviks.Gift

// no swearing pls [admin] 

27.06.2016, 04:18

Last time edited : 27.06.2016, 04:21

Gendalf04
The crown of the French empire Wild beehive Honeycomb Honey Barrel Shagreen, VII-XV places Merchant Medal III level Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
l:
Kuku Industries

Wonson
islamo-fascist
fcuking Muslim Bolsheviks.Gift
Wonson, what is the reason of your intense hatred towards muslims? 

27.06.2016, 08:32

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Gendalf, I don't hate any specific individual, but Islam-Communism thingy itself. Islam is a counterpart of Communism with the slight difference that it poses as being a religion. Such similarities has been studied in the book "Sociology of Communism" (Jules Monnerot, 1949), and finally author has concluded Communism is 20th century Islam, which I 100% agree.

This is not the appropriate place to tell the story of my life, family, country and so on. What is important is that European countries are at war right now. They should save their lives at first place and think about market and economics later. 

27.06.2016, 09:59

Last time edited : 27.06.2016, 10:02

Gendalf04
The crown of the French empire Wild beehive Honeycomb Honey Barrel Shagreen, VII-XV places Merchant Medal III level Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
l:
Kuku Industries

Wonson, this is not the first time I see you post in distasteful manner on islam/muslims.
Wonson
islamo-fascist
fcuking Muslim Bolsheviks.Gift
Why would you use such an extreme insult-intent terms? Didn't you consider that muslims would also visit these forums, or was your rant purposefully provocative?
I don't have problems if someone has a different opinion, or even being forcefully against something. But it makes one wonder what's the reason for such islamophobic hateful state of mind.

But back to your arguments. How come you paired Islam to Communism? Can you give some real life examples to back up your words without referencing a book, which I don't doubt is full of smarty arguments.
Let's look at Arab states of Persian gulf, where Islam is a predominate thing. Where else can you find such a big disparity between wealth of citizens. From royal family to almost slavery. If that's Communism for you, well, you must understand the term "communism" too broadly to use it coherently. 

27.06.2016, 11:41

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

you forgot the "don't care" button :-D

britain was never really in the EU. They had separate agreements for almost anything important (including immigration) anyhow. All they ever did was block anything that could improve the cohesion of the countries within the union (divide et impere). Imo they were more of a Trojan Horse than an asset.

I do understand the reasons the brexit supporters have. Ironically, from my perspective, the poor shape of the EU is exactly what britain and the us have always wanted. I'm talking about the politicians here, not the citizens.

Most EU citizens will likely agree that things need to change. Maybe now that a major force that has always put their foot on the brakes has left, it is possible. Sure hope so. I wouldn't like to return to the europe we have seen in the previous centuries... 

27.06.2016, 16:40

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Do I care? No like JustNash, I don't care To you

Do I think it's a good economical idea to leave? Nope not at all, uk will suffer losses lots of losses if done wrong.

But time will tell if it's a good idea or not. 

27.06.2016, 17:01

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

actually, I don't really understand why those losses would be so dramatical as what you might expect looking at financial markets today and friday... (other than current panic turning out to be a self-fulfilling prophecy)

It would be to neither party's advantage to mess with any trade related issue. Why should that be changed? Why couldn't we continue to be in a free trade zone? 

27.06.2016, 17:22

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

could of course happen Just Nash, the problem will most likely be that it aint gonna happen within 2 years. Think about the TTIP treaty of the EU & America and how long that one is already in negotiation.
It also remains to be seen of course if the bigger companies will actually move away from London, certain is however new big companies opening a european HQ will not settle in the previously obvious choice London anymore.  (May even be a boost for my city Amsterdam)
It also put's a lot of small business under severe pressure, they will go into a very unknown and unpredictable period. eg : do they see oppurtunities to limit their neccesity to trade with the UK they will most likely take them.

However I do like to state most of us here view at the entire thing economically.. Our economies are and will remained interwoven and after some time there will be stabilization again.

I think we benefit tremendously from the fact that we are allowed free travels and that we are allowed to work in foreign countries without permits. I as youngster must admit that if I were British I would be very unpleased to see my possibilities shrink. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Do you support Brexit ? Please vote.

• Page: