Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Brexit

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 24.06.2016, 14:09

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

I live I Canada and have recently learned about this. But imo it seems like a bad idea leaving...

What I've read is it costs 8-10 billion to stay with the EU. That money mostly goes to countries in need or sections of countries in need. So would it be fair to say British are now no longer willing to help fellow Europeans who where part of the EU as well?

Can the government guarantee to improve everyone's lives by saving that 8-10 billion? Or in other words can they improve everyone's lives a lot by saving $154 a person? I've got my doubts...

Furthermore the residents in the UK are now going to have fun crossing boarders and buying stuff, realty check is it's likely going to cost the residents of the UK far more a year likely than staying in the EU.

The gov will keep collecting the same amount likely and the residents will have to pay even more...   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.06.2016, 18:37

Last time edited : 29.06.2016, 18:38

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

It would be nice if you'd share your opinion and elaborate on it rather than the current posts you've made Wonson, bashing is something which they can do in politics Well
How would you explain the fact that there's such a division in age and voting preference? 

29.06.2016, 18:51

Last time edited : 29.06.2016, 19:15

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

In the UK there was a split in the way young and old people voted. Young people don't tend to vote in the UK and their perspective is not always based on reality because they have little experience of life. This is generally the opposite for old people plus they have experience of what the UK was like before EU.

Hopefully none of this sounds unfairly harsh but reflects the issues fairly. 

29.06.2016, 20:12

Last time edited : 29.06.2016, 20:13

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Nah just saying what I read... Besides I'm sure many younger people voted to leave either threw their own decision (possible career choices etc, example a young immigration lawyer might vote leave in hopes of getting more business), peer pressure (like elections your neighborhood and neighbors can push one to vote the way they don't want including not voting, usually to avoid conflicts etc), or family (parents want you to vote or cut you off the additional money for living or possibly brought up to hate the EU etc)

Way too many variables to just simply assume old vs young I roll!

Edit: notice a second page too late... Again... 

29.06.2016, 20:55

Last time edited : 29.06.2016, 22:03

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

@Viraxje: I think I have clearly stated my opinion. Now that you call me by name:

1. EU at it's current state is not a union for business, it's an unelected Communist super-state. Living under such state will not end well for you. Look at China, the most productive country in the world whose people have nothing but a box of funky cigarettes and a deck of cards to spend their nights.

2. The good days of EU-business will come to an end after small private businesses are cleared out of the way of mega-corporations run by elites. Free market is not free market for everyone, some are "more free". After all, nothing is really free in this world, you will have to pay the price someday.

3. EU is there with the worst of intentions, it has already declared war against it's citizens by inviting the people carrying the ideology of enslaving/eliminating anyone on this earth. The genocide has already been triggered.

4. EU has selected Islam as it's official religion. It's clearly stated in the rules but may take time before it becomes effective. They will throw your laws and jurisdiction system to the toilet soon and replace it with Sharia Law. You will practically live under Saudi Arabia government with Arab executioners.

5. Brexit is not the result of Aristocratic way of thinking in England, imo. The same result will be repeated everywhere in Europe if there is no fraud. Your professor's idea (Spengler) to misguide you is no surprise. Negative selections in politic and academic environment has been in progress for at least 40 years. McCarthy failed to eliminate them all and the ilk of Kim Philby now has taken over universities completely.

You may say another paranoid bastard giving me advice, but you asked for it. The Americans adage says "being paranoid is bad, but not being paranoid at all is even worse". And please remember I live in Middle East and I can read things you can't, I hear things you don't. Your death and destruction is clearly spoken and cheered upon in these areas.

Edit: Just vote Geert Wilders and try to demolish that establishment. 

29.06.2016, 22:10

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

@Wonson
I was just interested in your way of viewing thinks. Much more interesting than the short I am in favour, I am against or w/e....and apparently it worked Well (now that you have however I'm not quite sure how to respond to all this To you)

Point 1 & 2 seem to say the exact opposite of each other, a communist super state with a free market?

Anyways to respond on the China part : They actually made huge steps the last years (I am not a communist) the part of the Chinese population you're talking about was around 15% in 2012, an incredible change if you consider that used to be over 50% in 2000.  Not sure how this helps the Europe discussion but figured it was worth mentioning.

For someone who's that anti-communistic you seem to share quite some of Marx' thoughts. I do agree that the current superstructure in our system leaves the credibility of politics questionable. There clearly are power relations that affect much of our institutions such as government, education and media.
I'm not sure where the CIA comes into play, IS may have indeed been grown from some faction which at some point in time has been supported by the Americans to raise their efforts of controlling the middle east, but I do not see the connection at the moment. I didn't notice their situation, I did some research and found out there have been over 20 murders with the killers expected to be having an Islamic motive in Bangladesh indeed. But genocide?

4. ??

Sorry this was all I could come up with at the moment, I may need some time to think over all you've posted here. I did not ask for advice however, I was just interested in your opinion. 

29.06.2016, 23:09

Last time edited : 30.06.2016, 07:08

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Now I read your post once again, you asked about age thingy and I said something else, sorry. My answer to the age thingy:
There is no difference between the levels of logic in a young adult and an elderly. Both can be fed with wrong information and misguided. But youngsters are vulnerable a little bit more:
- Being conducted by educational institutions
- Being caught in youth cultures around
- Having less experience in life, so fewer info to process.
You see, microprocessors are equal, but youngsters are more vulnerable to filtered data and lack of information, while elderly sometimes cannot move with the same pace that technology advances.

Anyway, should we believe in statistics a Communist country publishes? I don't. Commis are well known to publish numbers that suits political situation not the real ones. One of the major problems of those who studied USSR after Stalin era was that there were no traces of the numbers gov had publicly published in their archives. No surprise, this is the same phenomenon in Islamic countries too.

And Communist Super-state with free market: yes that's actually how they call it, it was not me who named it. If I were to name it I would chose something like: "Bypassing the states". In such "free market" small local businesses have to fight the mega-corporations and become extinct, and actually many have been eliminated up to now. In the end there will only remain a few mega-corporations producing and distributing everything and everyone has to work for them. And no surprise these mega-corporations belong to the ruling class, so the final goal of Communism, controlling every business and property, is practically fulfilled. Capitalism and Communism are practically the same thing.

ISIS and CIA: I actually deleted that part of the post after a while, because it was long boring and somehow irrelevant. Those ISIS bastards are fed directly by CIA and photos of armament sent by CIA has been published . It's football time, but I will try to give you the links after football. And the way White House pretended they are fighting ISIS without actually doing a thing was much too revealing.

Edit: I can't find the photos anymore. Just found this one 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Brexit

• Page: