Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Build a virtonomics App for smartphones

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Voting:  

Do you think Virtonomics app should be made ??

Voting duration:

Start: 19.06.2016, 13:12

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Nah , no need

- Yes , of course

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 19.06.2016, 13:12

Big
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arctic Corporation

Smartphones are now the best devices for playing online games.
Players should be able to access this game anytime. But existing layout isn't very smartphone friendly.
There should be a Virtonomics App that can save data , and let players play it easily using a smartphones.   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.06.2016, 01:18

Last time edited : 28.06.2016, 01:19

VanguardScotland
Eleven years with Virtonomics

It works really well on my tablet (also Windows) but Id like to be able to glance over things and make a mental plan while I'm sitting with a coffee or waiting somewhere. It's not always practical to get the tablet out, is it? Maybe if I win the lottery, I'll consider funding it! To you 

28.06.2016, 14:41

Big
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arctic Corporation

VanguardScotland
It works really well on my tablet (also Windows) but Id like to be able to glance over things and make a mental plan while I'm sitting with a coffee or waiting somewhere. It's not always practical to get the tablet out, is it?
That's it .
That's the thing I have been trying to say . An app can improve user experience and help a lot in decision making.Yes 

29.06.2016, 14:20

Big
m:
Arctic Corporation

If making a app is too costly , at least make the layout smartphone friendly . 

30.06.2016, 01:05

VanguardScotland

What if we could do what's done in the real world and just hand it over to an accountant.

"Here's my username and password. I'll be up at the club, if you need me." 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Build a virtonomics App for smartphones

• Page: