Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Build a virtonomics App for smartphones

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Voting:  

Do you think Virtonomics app should be made ??

Voting duration:

Start: 19.06.2016, 13:12

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Nah , no need

- Yes , of course

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 19.06.2016, 13:12

Big
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arctic Corporation

Smartphones are now the best devices for playing online games.
Players should be able to access this game anytime. But existing layout isn't very smartphone friendly.
There should be a Virtonomics App that can save data , and let players play it easily using a smartphones.   

• Page:
Message list:  

19.06.2016, 14:33

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

YES Heart 

19.06.2016, 14:33

Baria
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

+1 

19.06.2016, 21:12

Big
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arctic Corporation

A app would be great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes 

20.06.2016, 04:31

VanguardScotland
Eleven years with Virtonomics

Even if the app was just for checking overall progress, it would be useful. 

20.06.2016, 15:02

Big
m:
Arctic Corporation

An app can increase number of players.
Also it can help other players to be more active.Well 

21.06.2016, 03:18

ejigho325
Five years with Virtonomics
Festive glasses Jubilee cylinder Single corporate chevron World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics

The introduction of Virto app would be such a great idea. 

24.06.2016, 10:47

NA-YUYA
Four years with Virtonomics

big deal idea ....Here 

25.06.2016, 04:48

VanguardScotland

Make sure the app is also on Windows Phone and not just on the gruesome twosome.   Has bothered 

25.06.2016, 17:30

Xantas
Seven years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
Xantas LLC

VanguardScotland
Make sure the app is also on Windows Phone and not just on the gruesome twosome.   Has bothered
Wow... then it's true, Windows Phones do exist! I thought it was just a legend I roll! 

27.06.2016, 14:14

Big
m:
Arctic Corporation

I wonder who voted noIt is surprised 

27.06.2016, 15:23

Seawerst
Merit for the Italy of level III Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
m:
Infotech2003

I voted no, as a programmer myself, I know what it cost to develop a "Great App" and maintain it.
I would much prefer they use these founds to continue adding new possibility to the game then stopping for a year or two any new feature just to add another "new and improved" user interface. 

27.06.2016, 15:31

Seawerst
Merit for the Italy of level III Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
m:
Infotech2003

An idea that would cost a lot less is developing a public API, much like Google where you can add a custom map to your own website.
This would allow anybody to build legit helper applications. So if I would be interested to build this App it could be done. There is definitely a lot of people that wold work on this, just look on the amount off userscript, excel spreedsheet and the like in the Russian forums. You could also included XioScript, that would be much simpler to develop. 

27.06.2016, 23:15

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: master Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

+1 
LifesaverM
CEO, Moyer Industries - Mary and Lien Since '15
President, Infinity Enterprises Corporation - Mary and Lien

27.06.2016, 23:48

VanguardScotland

Xantas
VanguardScotland
Wow... then it's true, Windows Phones do exist! I thought it was just a legend I roll!

Yes, WP is alive and well in my pocket.  I get a bit fed up sometimes that I'm bypassed on the app front. However, just to keep up with you guys, I also have an Android fueled Galaxy now.

(I still like my Nokia 920 though) 

28.06.2016, 00:09

Last time edited : 28.06.2016, 00:11

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

It would be great indeed. Now you should somehow tell that to developers because last time i brought this up i v been told
"Many things would be great but who going to pay for it?"

Realistically we can only hope that new interface will be implemented for all types of subdivisions so it would be more comfortable to play the game from phone/tablet. Because even now you can pretty much do everything in the game from your phone, but it is just not comfortable... 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Build a virtonomics App for smartphones

• Page: