Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> football: euro 2016

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 10.06.2016, 11:08

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

Tonight host country France kick off the european football championship 2016 against Romania.

Any thoughts on this most important unimportant event can be posted in this thread.   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.06.2016, 11:11

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

personally I'm really looking forward to it. According to the bookmakers, my country Belgium is one of the outsiders to claim the cup.

Everybody knows France, Germany and Spain are the 3 main candidates. After that, there's probably a group with Belgium, England, Italy and Portugal.

Every major football tournament is marked by surprises though. Both positive and negative. Maybe your country can surprise Europe?

To all football fans: enjoy the tournament! 

10.06.2016, 15:06

Ksenija_
Two years with Virtonomics
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

I am rooting for England and Germany So-so 

11.06.2016, 08:01

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

I gonna watch Russia vs England. Not a big fan of soccer but it would be super humiliating if England lose, i don't want to miss it in this case I roll! 

11.06.2016, 11:45

Ksenija_
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

I'll be rooting for Russia in this matchVery we! 

11.06.2016, 21:45

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

JustNash: my country Belgium is one of the outsiders to claim the cup.
I hope it's not a bad idea to pay a tribute to the best goalkeeper of all time, Michel Preud'homme, especially now that JustNash supports the team. Unfortunately his magical performance belongs to pre-youtube era and almost all the trace is lost.

How I loved football those days.
Happy football time everyone Well 

12.06.2016, 04:34

Last time edited : 12.06.2016, 04:34

jeka_igla
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Russia vs England was lol game I roll!
Ksenija_ i watched it in Latvian cuz couldn't find another normal free live stream Cheerfully 

15.06.2016, 00:27

Sulaco
Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
n:
EDEN Corporation
m:
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

Hungary win its first match on the EURO in 40 years!

And Iceland vs Portugal 1:1

LOL 

15.06.2016, 10:50

Ksenija_
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

Congrats to Iceland! Well 

17.06.2016, 14:24

pobotuga
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places
l:
Matias Ltd.
m:
Vinhas

As a Portuguese it was not such a surprise.

In 2014 we stayed in the group phase and we are very good at losing "easy" games. Then we blame the referee the other team and the weather...

But I still believe we will win a few games 

17.06.2016, 20:25

Baria
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

I like to watch Slovakian game. they have very organised middlefield 

20.06.2016, 14:32

Last time edited : 20.06.2016, 14:35

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

May I suggest to rename Group-F to Group-G for all football events?
Well I thought the F word is the source of all these stupid matches.
And they skip Row-13 in airplanes for similar reasons, so this should not
be a stupid suggestion. To you 

20.06.2016, 17:01

JustNash
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

Given Ronaldo's F-ups this tournament, I think it is only right he is in group F... ;-) 

11.07.2016, 02:54

ViolentReaction
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
VR Holding Corporation

Heart O/ PORTUGALLLLLL O/ Heart 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> football: euro 2016

• Page: