Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Indy 500 --- 29 May 2016 12:15 PM EST

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 27.05.2016, 22:13

Last time edited : 29.05.2016, 03:37

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

"In what looks to be one of the most competitive fields ever, the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 will take place this Sunday and could also be one of the most memorable based on the latest betting odds.  Five drivers are listed at odds of 7-1 or less, led by two favorites who have never won the race in Will Power and Simon Pagenaud, who are both 6-1.  Defending champion Juan Pablo Montoya is also at 6-1."

Let's get it on!  The reserved seats, grand stands and massive infield area were all sold out a few days ago.  350 thousand people will be there, that's 3.5 times bigger than the city I grew up in!  Pagenaud is smoking this year for Penske.  I always like Kanaan and who doesn't love Castroneves as a person.  Newgarden is my favorite next gen guy.

I'm also a huge Formula 1 fan (and can't wait for the dethronement of Mercedes next year).

• Page:
Message list:  

30.05.2016, 12:08

HauntedMonkey
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I'm not a huge fan of racing but I also follow how Scott Dixon is going because he is from my home country of New Zealand, he rarely wins races but always does pretty well. I see he came eighth in the Indy 500 which aint too shaby I guess. Just looking at his Wikipedia he has been more successful than I previously thought! 

30.05.2016, 22:07

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Dixon is good, but the series is more competitive now do to car changes 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Indy 500 --- 29 May 2016 12:15 PM EST

• Page: