Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Brussels

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 24.03.2016, 19:47

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

I'm embarrassed to live in a world that human life has been commodified and sold by the wicked to the wicked.
All regret.

Help me please:
Been searching on the web to find out more, but some pieces of data seem to be missing. If you have more information that is not reflected in common media (even references in your language), please post to public or send me an in-game message. I am specifically eager to know why the bomber who should have been in jail was actually free. Also anything about the American admiral who tried to prevent the disaster.

• Page:
Message list:  

25.03.2016, 08:41

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

From: http://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2016/03/160323_belgica_bruselas_identifican_atacantes_inmolaron_ae ...

Este miércoles, el presidente de Turquía, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, informó que en junio del año pasado uno de los hermanos El Bakraoui, el fallecido Ibrahim, fue capturado en la frontera entre Turquía y Siria, y posteriormente deportado a Holanda.

Según declaró el presidente, las autoridades belgas y holandeses fueron informadas al respecto: "A pesar de nuestras advertencias de que esta persona era un terrorista combatiente extranjero, Bélgica no pudo establecer vínculos con el terrorismo".

El ministro de justicia de Bélgica, Koen Geens, ratificó que sabían que el hombre había sido enviado a Holanda, pero aclaró que se lo había identificado como un criminal común que estaba bajo fianza, no como un sospechoso de terrorismo.

The president of Turkey informed that the now-dead terrorist was captured at the Turkey-Syria frontier, and then deported to Holland. They informed them that he was a terrorist, but Belgic was unable to find any links of him with terrorism. The Belgian minister claimed him to be identified as a "common" criminal, realeased on bail, and not considered as suspected of terrorism. 

25.03.2016, 22:42

Last time edited : 25.03.2016, 23:01

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Thank you RC.
One question remains. They were actually in jail and have been freed from jail before their trial should have officially ended. Only after they have been freed unexpectedly, one brother flew to some unknown destination in ME, got captured by Turkey police and was sent back to Belgique to finish the task.

"The oldest of the El Bakraoui brothers was sentenced to 9 years prison for the robbery. His brother Khalid got five years in 2011 for a series of carjackings. Why the brothers were set free despite their long-term (sic) convictions is not clear."
Ref: http://downeastblog.blogspot.be/2016/03/a-trip-down-memory-lane-in-2007.html ...

This fact is what all lefty media (including bbc) censored, and that's what I am actually after.

Edit: I don't know if you also smell what I do? If he had tons of explosives with him he could not travel by normal airlines. So Turkey police sent him by private airlines to Belgique in gusie of an arrest? Could it be the truth? ... (my head is about to explode once again Cheerfully

26.03.2016, 04:37

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Maybe some "soft" law that allows bailing too easily, or some administrative mistake, or some "spy" among the lines that grants them freedom... but it's all blindtalking, no further info about anything. It's better not to think too much about it, it's not that it will change for thinking about it all the time, and it won't help you in any way either, even just the opposite.

About the explosives, the local terrorist group in Spain used to steal explosives from France, and either stored them in some house or something, or transported them somewhere else (in some cases, they exploded while being transported in car: http://elpais.com/diario/2000/08/08/espana/965685619_850215.html ... ). Unless the police secretly keeps track of their moves, it's not easy for them to find these things out. Same happens with drug labs in appartments and such. Everything is more complex than it seem at first sight. 

28.03.2016, 22:22

Wonson
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Rogue_Cat
It's better not to think too much about it, it's not that it will change for thinking about it all the time, and it won't help you in any way either, even just the opposite.
Sorry, I just can't take your advice, that's not how I am. But please let me offer another condolence, before my last post to the forum. The number of bombings is growing quite high and it will be tiresome to send one per day:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/lahore-bombing-suicide-attack-kills-72-park-easter-sunday-n546231 ...  

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Brussels

• Page: