Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Making Friends

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 13.02.2016, 16:09

Big
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arctic Corporation

Anyone who is interested in starting making friends in this game,post your interests ,type of people you like and your country.   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.02.2016, 16:12

Big
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arctic Corporation

Let me do it first.I am Prangon.I like Economics and Politics.I like people who likes to be friendly.And of course, I am from Bangladesh. 

13.02.2016, 18:32

Ksenija_
Two years with Virtonomics
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

Hi Prangon,

Welcome  to our friendly community! Well 

13.02.2016, 19:49

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Virtonomics is like one big happy familyTo you Just make a lot of use of the forum, and you get a lot of advice and people will help you out whenever you need something! You can meet great people here I know from experience Very we! 

14.02.2016, 13:54

Big
m:
Arctic Corporation

Thanks a lot guys.I think I am gonna stick to this game.Yes 

15.02.2016, 04:08

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Hey there and welcome! Very we!

The best way to find friend is to apply in one of game corporations. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them in this forum, good people will always help Yes 

16.02.2016, 20:17

Big
m:
Arctic Corporation

Anyone else?Well 

16.02.2016, 21:48

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Big,

Hi there and welcome!  Feel free to ask any questions or if you need help on Mary let me know and I'll see if my company can do anything.  I'm mainly a Lien player but you never know.

17.02.2016, 13:01

Ksenija_
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

Big,

The most effective way to make friends in this game is to be an active and enthusiastic player Well So, I really hope you find this game exciting, and you make a lot of friends in a short time Well 

19.02.2016, 17:06

skishoraan
Four years with Virtonomics
n:
skishoraan Corporation
m:
SCORPION

Hey there, I am kisho. I love business studies and economics. I'm looking forward to make friends with u guys !!! 

19.02.2016, 17:42

Ksenija_
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

@skishoraan

Join our Skype group, it's a great chance to make friends! Well 

22.02.2016, 16:05

TyStuFF
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Big was so busy making friends, he forgot about his business and went bankrupt!To you 

26.02.2016, 11:39

Big
m:
Arctic Corporation

I just had to concentrate on my studies for some time!!!:-/ 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Making Friends

• Page: