Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Hello, i am new here

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 30.08.2015, 09:29

Last time edited : 30.08.2015, 09:47

PKrawiec
Four years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics

As in topic - i am new here
And i am here to say hello to you all ;)

• Page:
Message list:  

30.08.2015, 22:14

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Welcome!

I hope you will enjoy this game for a long time. If you have any questions or require any help, feel free to ask!Very we! 

23.09.2015, 09:58

Ksenija_
Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

Welcome! Enjoy the game!

If you need some help, there are  a lot of helping guides for new players. Plus, our experienced players are always willing to lend a helping hand (a virtual one) Well 

26.09.2015, 08:40

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: master Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

Greetings and Salutations,

I hope  you will find this game very enjoyable for a long time to come. As others have said there are many veteran players around willing answer questions. 
LifesaverM
CEO, Moyer Industries - Mary and Lien Since '15
President, Infinity Enterprises Corporation - Mary and Lien

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Hello, i am new here

• Page: