Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Oil Prices (Real World)

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Voting:  

Price of Oil going...

Voting duration:

Start: 2.04.2015, 15:58

End date: 2.05.2015, 15:58

Voting is finished
Who gives a S#$%

Permanently lower

Down then take off

Up Up and only Up

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 2.04.2015, 15:58

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Black Gold

So, I have some funds I need to invest and I'm bullish on Oil (real world, not in-game).

But am I wrong to be bullish? Will Oil stay lower going forward? Or is a rebound coming?

Vote away and post deeper thoughts. You are now my investment advisers!

P.S. I'll actually be investing in Vanguard Energy - Oil Industry Companies, not the commodity directly    

• Page:
Message list:  

2.05.2015, 17:57

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

oh, right! so my memory lied to me.
sorry 

4.05.2015, 12:28.     Subject: Oil Prices (real world)

hobbit010
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Forest tycoon
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
m:
Huphobbit

Oil price depends on supply and demand. Demand is lower due to economic slow down in the EU and China. Supply is high die to the US scale gas boom. And is not going to get lower as that will mean disinvestments and loss of income. States as Saudi and Russia have economies primarily based on oil, so the supply will have to continue. If the oil sanctions on Iran will be lifted, supply will even be larger. 

15.03.2016, 23:58

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

a year ago brent crude was as at $63 when this poll was posted.  Now $39.  Lots of voters were right about lower price, but now we'll see if it shoots up.  in the near term, my guess is perm lower. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Oil Prices (Real World)

• Page: