Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Improving the nigerian retail markets

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 26.02.2014, 03:01

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Hi

The nigerian retail markets are not very good. We hope to improve this situation gradually by supplying reasonably priced products to attract stores and restaurants. To make it happen we are launching a development program:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/101/topic/104128/view

We hope to achieve:
*Improved retail markets
*Higher wealth levels

Input on our ambitions and strategy will be very much appreciated. We hope for discussion in this thread, so we can improve the program as we go along.

BR,
Mo   

Message list:  

29.04.2015, 13:00

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

I've always wondered about the actual impact of educating the people in virtonomics. In rl it is without a doubt a very sound "investment". In virto, though, I'm not so sure. The more you educate people, the less they actually get paid. If they get paid less, their purchasing power drops. Does this harm retail or isn't that how the game's dynamics work? 

29.04.2015, 13:52

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

I think both strategies are important to Nigeria and one is no more valid than another. By utilising them both the goal will be achieved quicker. 

29.04.2015, 18:50

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

By rising education level, you can "lower" the wages of your workers, as their skill will be higher. In order to avoid that, the average city wage must be raised too.

If wages are low, they will not spend too much in stores unless it is local production or cheaper production from another country (is there any?). If they are high, producers might reconsider to relocate their enterprises. That's why it is important to raise educational level too, but that will add extra expenses for the city.

I wonder if it would be wise to make the city with largest population (Lagos) the consumer center of Nigeria. It would surely kill production there (saving some electric cost too To you), but would provide a large amount of potential consumers for retailing and services if wages were awfully high there and education level were low. (That might be the only way to keep the city budget in positive too.)

So, what do you think about this wicked plan? If Abuja can do that with less population, would that be able for Lagos with its 8 million population? 

29.04.2015, 23:22

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Rogue_Cat
By rising education level, you can "lower" the wages of your workers, as their skill will be higher. In order to avoid that, the average city wage must be raised too.

On Lien in Tallinn Estonia, I've been raising education at a fast rate AND lowering average salary.   Making everyone smart but poor?  Not exactly, Tallinn's wealth level has been skyrocketing as well.

The missing ingredient?  Perhaps because I've been expanding many of the retail markets in Tallinn every update??? 

30.04.2015, 00:22

Last time edited : 30.04.2015, 00:23

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Tallin has limited store sizes, and goods can be sold at unrealistic high prices there. (I have a jewelry store in Mary, too. :p) I can't access the info there but, I bet that even with such a high wealth (spending) level, the city can't cover the expenses generated by those high educational levels and low salaries. >:3 What is the balance of the city budget? How much of its incomes are from "injections" from the region? 

30.04.2015, 16:56

Last time edited : 30.04.2015, 16:58

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

RC, Compared to Mary Nigeria which has horrible prices, Estonia prices may seem unrealistically high. Compared to the rest of the lien, Estonia looks normal to me.

I don't think City budgets anywhere are balanced without region or player support. Cities only have income from muni taxes and rent. I use the profit tax at the region level to fund the cities. If balanced city budget with no regain support is a goal you target, I'm afraid you will fail and in I my mind this is a misguided goal.

Also, I'm improving only high end retail markets such as autos, household goods, jewelry. That is because I'm lowering every kind of tax possible (income, energy, muni, rent, and hopefully soon customs) and I need profit volume to keep the budget balanced (the walmart/vanguard model).

You mention limited store size and I wonder if that is a wealth driver. Due to limited store size, players can't come in with superstores and take over the market as easy. Local suppliers enjoy the lions share of the take in Estonia. Does this impact wealth? I don't know.

20.05.2015, 10:25

Cwalen
Four years with Virtonomics

Maybe the cider has made me stupid.

We can't easily manage Nigeria at a government level, because that is expensive.
We have to control Nigeria's government to change the costing.

We are scared of raising energy prices, or now tariffs.
Both because it might harm business, and because it could piss off big players who could take our toy from us.

Mike is not the spokesperson for the big end of town, but he has indicated in his company the real cost is having well enough qualified workers to deal with his tech levels, rather than his energy costs.

I am not personally seeing energy costs as being hugely significant, unless prices radically changed.

We can triple energy costs, and impose a 5% tarrif, without pissing off players too much, or driving businesses out.

How far would that go to balancing the budget? 

20.05.2015, 15:31

Rogue_Cat
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Now, as there is a Head of State (or none), the region no longer has to deal with the massive loses. The thing is, now it is able to step into the region, but unable to step into the seat of the Head of State, which is has the burden of all regional loses.

I guess the lowest available duty is an 1%, but have no way to peek into country projects. There are some elections for head state soon, so maybe we can get more detailed info there. Even that way, the low wages make production cheaper, so it wouldn't be affected too much, and after all the trainings and inflated wages investment, I'm not sure if they would move all of their enterprises to start from the scratch in another place just for a minor rise in production costs. But anyway, right now the hole in the budget would doom anyone becoming Head of State there. This plan should be parked aside...

The electric cost is the most important part, and here we can have a few "options":
1-Increasing all electric costs to reduce the expenses and attemping to compensate the rest with profit tax. (Side-effect: might scare away exporters, and lead to that undesired "base price" exportation.)
2-Increasing all electric costs and keep it pair with the world grid price. (Side-effect: business costs.)
3-Increasing the cost for cities, so incinerators step in and the competence reduce their price to a minimal, just like happened in the Emirates. (Side-effect: the cities would be charging with extra expenses in this case. This would just help partially, specially for high populated cities. But again, more expenses for the city itself.)
4-Attemp another "direct exportation" plan that worked for providing more profit tax incomes for the region. Retailing has seem to fail, except for the cities with high wages.
5-Turning a city into the wealthy city of Nigeria. This would literally kill the production business there, but would become the consume place for excellence. (Side-effect: crazy nutty insane plan.) 

30.08.2015, 20:09

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Rogue_Cat

The electric cost is the most important part, and here we can have a few "options":
1-Increasing all electric costs to reduce the expenses and attemping to compensate the rest with profit tax. (Side-effect: might scare away exporters, and lead to that undesired "base price" exportation.)
2-Increasing all electric costs and keep it pair with the world grid price. (Side-effect: business costs.)
3-Increasing the cost for cities, so incinerators step in and the competence reduce their price to a minimal, just like happened in the Emirates. (Side-effect: the cities would be charging with extra expenses in this case. This would just help partially, specially for high populated cities. But again, more expenses for the city itself.)
4-Attemp another "direct exportation" plan that worked for providing more profit tax incomes for the region. Retailing has seem to fail, except for the cities with high wages.
5-Turning a city into the wealthy city of Nigeria. This would literally kill the production business there, but would become the consume place for excellence. (Side-effect: crazy nutty insane plan.)

I previously expressed strong discontent about the the election of a governor who stepped into this region, raised electricity prices and quit the job right after;  because no clue about the move was given.  New elections are due soon (to catch a double-raise within 12 updates) and, together with your detailed listing of issues, would provide ground for dismissal of my previous concerns, for that this was in fact the first step of a long-term approach to fix those issues.
As a supporter of progress and democratically formed opinion, your explanation provides full understanding and reason to support similar activities in the future. 

31.08.2015, 14:14

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

since virtoworkers appear to spend a multiple of their salaries in local shops, imo the quickest and possibly cheapest way to improve things would be to increase salaries in our subdivisions.

Why don't we pick one city with about 1M population, increase salaries there to $1000 for 5 updates, and see what happens?

If it works, we can open more shops. Hire 1000 workers. Pay them $5000 each and thereby increase the effect.

A secondary effect might be that salary expectations increase. If the education index isn't increased, all employers (even those not participating in this program) are forced to increase salaries. Further helping Retail sales... 

31.08.2015, 18:58

Last time edited : 31.08.2015, 18:59

Rogue_Cat
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

JustNash
since virtoworkers appear to spend a multiple of their salaries in local shops, imo the quickest and possibly cheapest way to improve things would be to increase salaries in our subdivisions.

Why don't we pick one city with about 1M population, increase salaries there to $1000 for 5 updates, and see what happens?

If it works, we can open more shops. Hire 1000 workers. Pay them $5000 each and thereby increase the effect.

A secondary effect might be that salary expectations increase. If the education index isn't increased, all employers (even those not participating in this program) are forced to increase salaries. Further helping Retail sales...

This happened with a small city (around 63.000 in population) that due to their relatively low educational level had inflated wages in most of enterprises. As the average wage went skyrocketed, reaching the $1.000. But I guess that has to be done right before the VirtOctober update.

For that 1 million population city to suffer some important chance, in theory you should own a good part of the population in workers, so it can have weight for the average value. (For a large store, 10.000 workers would be just a 1% of the total. If you can make the wages 100 times higher than the value you want to get, it might work in theory. So... $100.000 wages for 10.000 workers in a single store? Wicked plan. To you) But I guess that there might be a 5% growth cap for wages. So, this might fail too... 

1.09.2015, 15:05

JustNash
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

actually, I'm not sure that you need that october update... Couldn't it be that for every $1 anybody pays extra, $10 (for example) extra is spent in shops that same update (or maybe the next)?

Ie, if I have 50k workers in a city and raise their salary by $1000, that would increase Retail markets by 500M... At 50% margin, that's an extra 250M profit for the community at a cost of 50M. 

2.09.2015, 01:54

Last time edited : 2.09.2015, 01:57

Sulaco
Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
n:
EDEN Corporation
m:
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

Hi guys.

I am dealing with a similar issue on LIEN.
I am the  mayor of all cities, the governor of all regions, and the president of Indonesia.

The Indonesian situation is very similar to Nigeria.
The retail markets are very poor, except for the richest region, Java.
However, there are a lot of migrants. Millions of migrants working in the factories.

What I did was, I extended the city area, raised the educational level and the salary together with supporting 2-3 kinds of retail market.
I concentrated on household, automotive and jewelry.
And it actually worked!
The retail markets show around 50-100% growth in local suppliers prices in just 30 updates.
They are still low, but an other 30-40 updates and they will be higher than the world average.
Previously, they were the lowest in the realm.

I plan to continue the support of the retail market, but I have other things in mind too.
I raised the price of electricity for all categories, for cities too.
My plan is to reach parity with the world energy grid, urging players to establish power plants.

I also raised the import tariffs with 1% from 0 to 1, and I am planning to slowly raise tariffs to at least 5% to help the country budget. 
"Building better worlds"

2.10.2015, 00:19

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Mike1
Rogue_Cat
I'm terrified of starting elections there.

i wish you never did: soon everyone pays a triple amount for electricity, contributions to the development of the region and health were cut and finally the governor ran off.  

What a pitiful example of how personal interests of a few ("evil dominators"?) drive the world's poor further into the abyss.

I noticed that the new governor (elected from your party) is doing the very same policy. Did you change your mind about this or are you going for some sort of "evil dominator" strategy now?

Given your earlier criticism, it would be interesting to get your explanation on this recent development. 

2.10.2015, 10:42

Last time edited : 2.10.2015, 16:19

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Hmm.. Max66 didn't ran off the position, saying he’s doing the same doesn’t seem to be right at this point?

As for the requested explanation:
- this is a MRPG game. Don't you enjoy the role playing part ? To you
- this is the internet..nothing should be taken too seriously, including hilarious/wicked posts written by a monkey PUI!
- my most recent post in this topic suggests a change of view in regard of the issue. Thats based on several reasons but in
 short: evolution of circumstances and opinion. The long answer:
- game admins chose to add a lot more starter packages,  quests and benefits for new players
- removal of recession from the game and constantly reduced taxes and improved retail environments trough politicians by far
  exceed extra cost of electricity
- a great, enlightening post from RC and the input and application from Max
- i admit this isn’t really politically appropriate but there’s also a personal reason: my nipples started to ake seriously, newbie breast-   feeding has become a health hazard whilst, with the above advantages provided, seeking this monkey’s hairy chest
  (yikes, right?) doesn’t seem like a necessity for survival anymore.

Now a question to you, as the starter of this topic: why don't you execute any retail-market enhancing projects in Lagos? 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Improving the nigerian retail markets