Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Feature Request: Differential Pricing

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 4.08.2017, 19:28

edavies8

Brief: Allow us to charge different prices for internal and external sales from factories.

I currently operate several factories on Nika. I would like to distribute my products to my stores just a little bit above cost, so that I can compete in more cities with lower prices. For example: If my base cost is 5000, and my customers are willing to pay 15000, because the product fetches 30000 in NYC, I'd like to sell it to them at that price, while "selling" to my Philadelphia store at a reduced price because the product only sells for 13000 there. I want to charge myself a cheaper price than I charge outside competitors. Currently I don't see any way to do that.   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.08.2017, 03:28

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Put your products  in a warehouse to distribute and sell at a different price than through an internal supply chain 

5.08.2017, 19:12

edavies8

ok thx 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Feature Request: Differential Pricing

• Page: