Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Virtonomics Application

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 22.03.2017, 23:59

TEUA
Five years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics

Hi

Did you think to create an App for the game.   

• Page:
Message list:  

20.04.2017, 04:20

xcrusader010
One year with Virtonomics
Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Bogan Corporation

Nah... Too expensive for little results. Every day, I have ~10 tabs open for Virtonomics every time I log on... Kind of hard for an Android or an Apple... right? 
-------------------------------

Bogan Corporation

7.05.2017, 23:02

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Actually mobile gaming is something they should look into even if it's just a mobile website as a app, it could attract new players. 

8.05.2017, 06:27

xcrusader010
Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Bogan Corporation

It will be tedious to do, and also tedious to use. Like I said above, I have ten tabs open at any one time, and up to 75 tabs per day, depending on what I'm doing (Market analysis, macroeconomics, enterprise market Pancake). I can't begin to imagine how many tabs get opened by the bigger players... It will be impossible to do even on a tablet. This game is based on intense multitasking, and phones can't do it.  Plus, if it takes say 6 months to create an applet for a phone, make it compatible with all sorts of operating systems, wouldn't all that effort be better spent creating more, improved website features+advertising?

Then again, I can't speak for the developers, so who knows. Cheerfully 
-------------------------------

Bogan Corporation

26.05.2017, 20:48

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

I'm on my phone when I play this game, and what I do on Mary requires 3-5 tabs
Enterprise Market
Company that's bankrupt/enterprise in question
My companies division list
Marketplace for goods
Reference page (for possible hidden goods/other uses. This could also be a forum tab.

Also with current scripting abilities pulling up all that information fast and easy is there, that's how we have qualification tallies ;) 

19.07.2017, 02:33

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

I like the app idea. Depending on how they design it, we wouldn't need many tabs and it might bring a considerable flow of new players. It's still a lot of work though. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Virtonomics Application

• Page: