Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Sales to Public & Sales to Corporation

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 17.03.2017, 17:39

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Would be nice...

Sales page, distribution policy:
 Not for sale
 To any customer
 Only to certain companies
 Only to my company
 Only to members of the corporation
 NEW To any customer, preference to corporation

Basically, corp orders jump the line   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.03.2017, 19:45

Last time edited : 17.03.2017, 19:45

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Change preference to priority.

What would be better is something like this:

To any customer, priority to corporation at:
And a second value box shows up (similar to certain companies but as a input value) to put Corp pricing. 

17.03.2017, 22:41

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

g300, I like that too! 

17.03.2017, 23:37

Balti_10
Four years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Guerendiain Trade

It would also be good if you could put 2 prices, one for own supply and one for all companies. Without having to change the "only to my company" to "any customer" in the sales page.
Sorry if I do not explain myself well, my English is not very good. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Sales to Public & Sales to Corporation

• Page: