Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Cod liver new IP

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 23.02.2017, 19:55

colonel_truman
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Hello.

I´ve noticed the change in the IP for cod liver. It was 70$ I think, and now it´s 350$.
Is it final? Is it a slip? IP for Cod liver oil still stands at 140$, althought being more expensive than its counterpart. Is it going to increase as well?
I consider these changes are made by the administration. Am I wrong?

Many questions so many thanks.   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.02.2017, 13:00

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

It happened not too long ago, the only thing ip now does is taxes and import/export costs

https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/106100/view ...

For how ip works if you don't know
https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/105965/view ...  

24.02.2017, 21:42

colonel_truman
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Thank you Gamerz.
Cod also increased, but still, they left behind cod liver oil,,, Hey, I want to pay more taxes. Seriously. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Cod liver new IP

• Page: