Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> This glitch should become a reality.

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 16.02.2017, 13:06

Last time edited : 16.02.2017, 13:07

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

This hiccup in the games market actually brings a logical addition to the game.

How? Well how else am I (and others) going to advertise w/o spamming this forum would I advertise this factory? If everything says x factory or store etc how are people to know what that unit could offer w/o wasting time clicking on a potentially useless link?

• Page:
Message list:  

17.02.2017, 20:08.     Subject: Better filtering system when buying enterprises!

AdRome
Five years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
l:
Roma Honorabilis

Yeah...I get you Yes

Possibly setting up a convention for naming enterprises for sale might work.
However, additional search functions in the 'Market' tab to filter out factories based on:

- Size (1 to 6)
- Worker count (%)
- Worker salary compared to city (%)
- Worker training (don't know how to show that effectively)
- Value of production materials (or some adaptation of this)
- Quality and state of machinery

Using a box selection for each would allow for more custom search as opposed to choosing all or only one category.
I guess this is the main type of enterprise market one would search for, others would require their own filters.

What do others think? 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> This glitch should become a reality.

• Page: