Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> [BUG] warehouse supply page, instock #'s wrong

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 1.02.2017, 18:46

x200xth
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Two years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics

I have my warehouses set to purchase all the production from my factories every day.

The in-stock / available column on the warehouse supply page is not showing correct amounts in the units any longer.

This is what my warehouse supply page shows for one of my items (eggs).  It shows around 515,000 eggs in stock and available at multiple chicken farms.

This is not correct since my warehouse is set to to purchase all the eggs every day and this has not changed for months.

If I click into one of the units, it shows that there is actually only 257,852 eggs in stock and available, which is correct.

The warehouse supply pages are wrong for almost every item at every warehouse of mine.

It looks like the WH supply page is showing the total production for the last two days rather than the current in stock amount at the unit.

I have cleared my cache, restarted my browser, logged and logged back in, the problem persists.

Is this happening for anyone else?   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.02.2017, 19:37

captnkill
Triple corporate chevron Eight years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Leblanc International
m:
Super Extreme Extra Plus

I have same issue in all my warehouses. My financial income statements from warehouses and factories also show that the sell happened. The delivery did not. 

1.02.2017, 19:54

Last time edited : 1.02.2017, 20:04

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

I have the exact same problem. It seemed to start this update. One of my warehouses ordered 80K units from my factories but when I go to warehouse it doesn't show any new stock. If I go to store to order supplies from that warehouse it shows those 80K units but says the brand is 0.20 (the most recent shipment to store had brand of 4.84 and it's coming from the same factories I own).

I shipped the same product from the same warehouse to two different stores. One store says the brand is 4.84. The other store says the brand is 0.00. 

1.02.2017, 19:59

Last time edited : 1.02.2017, 20:00

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

captnkill
I have same issue in all my warehouses. My financial income statements from warehouses and factories also show that the sell happened. The delivery did not.

If you go to one of your stores and try to order from that warehouse, does it shows the extra stock?

I ship from factory --> warehouse --> store. The factories don't show extra stock meaning they were shipped. The warehouse doesn't show extra stock so you'd think they weren't delivered but if I go to my stores it shows them in the warehouse (although with lower brand since products produced last update were blended in with 0 brand). 

1.02.2017, 20:15

captnkill
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Leblanc International
m:
Super Extreme Extra Plus

Jayman
captnkill

If you go to one of your stores and try to order from that warehouse, does it shows the extra stock?

I ship from factory --> warehouse --> store. The factories don't show extra stock meaning they were shipped. The warehouse doesn't show extra stock so you'd think they weren't delivered but if I go to my stores it shows them in the warehouse (although with lower brand since products produced last update were blended in with 0 brand).

No, in fact, one of my factories was not connected to warehouse. I had forgotten it. I connected it yesterday, but today, warehouse still shows 0 in quantity, yet it paid for the product. 

2.02.2017, 11:08

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

captnkill
Jayman
captnkill

No, in fact, one of my factories was not connected to warehouse. I had forgotten it. I connected it yesterday, but today, warehouse still shows 0 in quantity, yet it paid for the product.

My warehouse showed 0 quantity too but when I went to one of my stores to order the product from the warehouse it showed there was product in the warehouse. 

2.02.2017, 17:13

captnkill
l:
Leblanc International
m:
Super Extreme Extra Plus

Jayman
captnkill
Jayman
captnkill

My warehouse showed 0 quantity too but when I went to one of my stores to order the product from the warehouse it showed there was product in the warehouse.

Well apparently, according to support, they have eliminated the goods that was buggy. Check your warehouses, you might have lost stock. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> [BUG] warehouse supply page, instock #'s wrong

• Page: