Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Repairman does not work

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 17.01.2017, 16:36

laurent77400
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Père Noël Tovlis babua Physics teacher "Point and shoot" Chewing gum Compass Compass
Festive glasses Festive glasses Festive glasses V sign V sign Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key
Triple corporate chevron
m:
L. International

Hello

Since 3 three days, the repairman does not work.
Every day, I have a message who say "Repairman in one or several of your subdivisions could not find a suitable supplier during the game update".

Impossible !!!! My repairman search quality 21 to 30 for a max price of 30.000$. It should find because there are a lot of providers for that quality under this price.

HELP please !

L.International   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.01.2017, 17:42

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Perhaps the repairman fiction runs before production of products does.

This would give you said error depending on when you look, because if all products sell out before the update and repairman runs before production during the update the repair man would find 0 units available yet when you look after the update you'll see the units.

This is partially why I won't buy it the other reason is with HR enabled (cheaper) and using the management tab it'll take a little longer but it works every time. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Repairman does not work

• Page: