Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Factories : page doesn't refresh after equipment change

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 27.12.2016, 17:57

Last time edited : 27.12.2016, 17:57

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

The title says it : no page refreshment after I buy equipment for a factory. So I have to refresh it manually (= waste of time).

On the other hand, when I change the salaries, the page does refresh to reflect the change.

So I don't understand the logic behind this discrimination. It's more annoying than anything.   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.12.2016, 05:00

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

I've noticed this a few weeks ago on my phone, I like it because I'm on data beyond that it's annoying... It's likely a bug changing over to the new layout. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Factories : page doesn't refresh after equipment change

• Page: