Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Your Feedback Wanted - Points' acquisition experience

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 23.09.2016, 14:28

Last time edited : 23.09.2016, 14:29

MEN
Four years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
n:
Men S. V. Ltd.
m:
MEN Ltd.

Dear Players,

As per our statistics we can see a lot of payments for the game Points have been attempted unsuccessfully in the last months, particularly in a form of the card payments. We checked all the possible edges and it appears like we are not experiencing technical issues of any kind.

Therefore, we a kindly asking you to share your payment experience! Any feedback would be much appreciated, out tech team is going to do its best to fix the issues ASAP!

King regards,
Virtonomics Team.   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.09.2016, 22:56

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

I have not purchased a thing for a year or so, but all my previous payments have been successful and points have been delivered instantly. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

30.09.2016, 19:58

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

I've bought game points in mid July, before the super auctions of the French items. It was through Paypal and it worked perfectly. 

2.10.2016, 02:55

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

I used paypal last month (or the last bonus thingy was) no issues.

I think what they are having issues with are the scratch cards on their payment section. tho here in Canada we dont have them and they dont offer a where to buy section either...

Buying virts on American currency is starting to get expensive so... I'm simply not buying much, or that often... Only when i think a really good deal comes around.

This was points based:

This was not 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Your Feedback Wanted - Points' acquisition experience

• Page: