Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestion: Allow easy management of factories of the same type

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 17.09.2016, 18:41

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

It is too time consuming, repetitive, and completely unnecessary to build, order supplies, and manage multiple factories of the same type. If I need 50 factories to produce enough of one item for my stores, I should be able to build and manage them as one factory instead of having to build and set up supplies for 50 factories.

Suggestion - Allow combining factories for easier management. Instead of managing 20 factories with 2500 workers each I should be able to manage it as easily as 1 factory with 50000 workers.   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.09.2016, 14:52

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

While one would say that's what management tabs for, it's flawed because you simply can't edit there...

They can fix that by making it so you can click and edit the section there and edit much like how they have the supplies list now in factories.

I've lost hr due to being inactive since unknown To you so I forget if it's a separate tab or a internal pop-up...

Seriously they need to optimize the game because it becomes a repetitive grind of mouse work... 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestion: Allow easy management of factories of the same type

• Page: