Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestion - corporation chat notifications

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 12.07.2016, 17:16

kw2585
Eleven years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

Hi,

The corporation chat is a very nice feature, but I find it annoying that there is no way of communicating to the player that new messages were sent. People can write stuff, but until I actually go and check the page (and I can forget about doing this for a long time) I have no clue if there's something new going on.

So why can't there be some sort of indication on the interface that new messages appeared? Like for example coloured-highlighted 'corporation' tab, an exclamation mark or something of this sort.

Cheers,
kw   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.07.2016, 19:09

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Agreed. This would be very useful. 

23.07.2016, 21:33

kw2585
Eleven years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

And one more - applications of players wanting to join the corporation land in the same section, with similar result - I have no clue about new applications until I finally remember to visit the page. Please, give us some kind of notifications! 

27.07.2016, 03:02

Last time edited : 27.07.2016, 03:04

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

We gonna work on corporations in August after the alpha test of new features finished. Now most of developers are on vacation. Then we ll gather all suggestions and try to implement some of them.

I personally think corp chat notifications would be very useful.

I don't know if there is need to make applications more visible, you know, for example if a corp leader would get a personal message every time someone want to join, big corps might have a mess because they receive a lot of those application. Of course we could make an option to turn those off which might be useful for small corps. We'll see.

I also want some kind of notification when someone issue bonds. 

27.07.2016, 19:53

kw2585
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

Great stuff, thanks for the update.

I agree personal messages would not be a good idea for the already mentioned reasons, but again - why not for example an exclamation mark (of different colour this time) showing next to 'corporation' tab when there's a pending application? This is just a loose suggestion of course, there are probably dozens of better ways of doing this, but I think you get my idea - the communication between game interface and the player in my opinion requires some updating and implementing some practical improvements. It all stays the same for years, while the game has advanced quite a bit and now the interface lags behind Well 

17.11.2016, 22:47

kw2585
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

I'm bumping this thread as it's been almost four months now and I'm curious if this idea has been processed in any way.

Also, perhaps other players could state their opinions. I'm wondering if it's just me or are there others having similar thoughts on the topic

Cheers 

18.11.2016, 22:43

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Kw, I like your ideas.  Also, it's a real pain to delete chat board messages in bulk, would be great if that was addressed as well. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestion - corporation chat notifications

• Page: