Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestion: Forum notifications

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 30.06.2016, 01:40

VanguardScotland
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics

I'd like the option to have a notification when someone posts to a topic that I have an interest in or even when a new topic is created.  Other forums do it. I usually learn something in here but I've probably missed a lot from forgetting where I've been. It would probably busy up the forums too.

• Page:
Message list:  

1.07.2016, 14:58

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

The search function is bad and half the time the forum feels over all broken in some way...

I think the devs made this forum and haven't really did much with it after making it.

Imo I'm with you as long as it's not that junky ip board... Which on another site I kept breaking, and even now (I have a wrongly put warning point which I won't agree on) I can still break it lol... For something that costs actual money it's deplorable... 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestion: Forum notifications

• Page: