Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Tea Quality issue

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 20.06.2016, 16:29

DavicksEnterprise
Bust of Voltaire The crown of the French empire Iron Mask Musketeers hat Musket Bastille Key Bastille Key Seven years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hey i have a factory for fruit tea. My tech level is 16 and i'm inputting Q6 grapes and Q13 paper and for the last 2 turns ive gotten Q1 tea? I waited to see if it was just something from startup but now i am confused/worried.   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.06.2016, 22:14

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

It can't be true if total efficiency close to 100%. Only one idea which come to my mind is that you have equipment quality 1. If it happens for one more update, let me know - it is a bug then which has to be fixed 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Tea Quality issue

• Page: