Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> bug in super auction?

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 27.05.2016, 11:24

Tee_Bickle
Egypt retail leader Thirteen years With Virtonomics Coral Coral Mask Mask Mask Mask
Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Swedish profile Swedish profile Père Noël Olentzero Julebukk Sinterklaas
Tovlis babua Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Physics teacher "Point and shoot"
Chewing gum Fishing spoon Brazil retail leader Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Festive glasses Festive glasses Festive glasses
Jubilee Ten Angola retail leader Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Double corporate chevron Mandarin duck
Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Denmark retail leader World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Mechanic USA retail leader Mexico retail leader Ball of Costa Rica Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Common amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Restaurateur Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Uzbekistan retail leader Top Social Ranking United Kingdom retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Turkey retail leader South Africa retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
Bickle International

I won super auction 5834 but I have not received the manderin duck. I cannot think of any reason why I did not get it. Is that a bug?   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.05.2016, 12:32

Tee_Bickle
Egypt retail leader Thirteen years With Virtonomics Coral Coral Mask Mask Mask Mask
Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Swedish profile Swedish profile Père Noël Olentzero Julebukk Sinterklaas
Tovlis babua Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Physics teacher "Point and shoot"
Chewing gum Fishing spoon Brazil retail leader Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Festive glasses Festive glasses Festive glasses
Jubilee Ten Angola retail leader Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Double corporate chevron Mandarin duck
Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Denmark retail leader World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Mechanic USA retail leader Mexico retail leader Ball of Costa Rica Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Common amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Restaurateur Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Uzbekistan retail leader Top Social Ranking United Kingdom retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Turkey retail leader South Africa retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
Bickle International

Problem solved. I received a message that I did not pay on time and that my company was harmed. At the same time I received a message that I won another auction. This time accompanied by a message with a link to the page where I can pay for the auction. Why did not I get that message when I won my first auction? This is annoying. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> bug in super auction?

• Page: