Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Sheep farm, animals are getting sick?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 10.08.2017, 00:05

zabledor5
One year with Virtonomics

my sheep farm is suddenly not getting enough forage. I was wondering if someone could explain this to me in term of the differences between purchase volume and order volume. I need about 18k, have ordered about 30k (from the npc so there is enough available) but still the purchase volume is only 11k (which is coincidentally the amount of forage i seem to have bought last time.

Is order volume what is will buy this time or is it purchase volume? (and thus, are my sheeps going to be safe?)   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.08.2017, 13:22

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

Order volume will be the number of forage you receive, if there's enough available.
As you order from independent supplier this shouldn't be a problem and therefore you should receive 30k next update.
Beware that on the coming update you won't have enough forage for your sheep again though and more animals will get sick. 

10.08.2017, 16:46

zabledor5

Thanks for the help viraxje, everything went okay Well Miniconomy has been a good teaching school for this game 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Sheep farm, animals are getting sick?

• Page: