Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Minimum level for top manager efficiency

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 13.07.2017, 20:13

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

Greetings,

I was wondering if there's an easy way to know what is the minimum level I need on a given area for my top manager efficiency to be at 100%. My first idea was to write down the number of workplaces at each level from the improve qualification menu and ignore the amount from level 1.

But now, even with more than enough workplaces available, I'm having problem with top manager efficiency. I should have 100 workplaces +whatever is the lvl 1 amount and only using 50. The qualification of the employees is 5.54 and I have 5+5 on Management and 6 on the area I'm having trouble with. Office and worker efficiency are at 100%.

Any tips on how to fix it would be very appreciated.    

• Page:
Message list:  

14.07.2017, 05:53

Last time edited : 14.07.2017, 05:56

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Click on the "Qualification growth. How it works" topic on this forum. Scroll down to the second post, look for Top3 table, and click on "[+] 1-100"

The bonuses aren't considered when qualification growth is calculated so if you're 1+5 in mining you'd only need 800 workers (Q1) to get maximum growth even though you could handle up to 10800 (Q6). 

14.07.2017, 18:43

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

Thanks for replying. That was not the problem I was having though. I was trying to figure out what level I needed to have in order to get my efficiency to 100%. Turns out it was lvl 9. Even though I only have 50 workers out of the 208+ I should be able to have now. I had to raise it one by one and wait for the game to update the level and the preview.

What I'm trying to figure out now is how to know what level I'll need without spending points to raise it so I can decide if it's worth starting the business now or wait for when I'm well established in the game.

Any tips will be very welcome. Thanks. 

16.07.2017, 07:30

Last time edited : 16.07.2017, 07:36

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

I think you're looking for a Top1 chart. Top1 limits how many workers you can have at each subdivision for a given qualification level. I found one on page 8 of the thread I mentioned at https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view/m:99921938/#99921938 ...

How to read it:

mort100
Numbers on the left specify the amount of workers (in one subdivision), the numbers on the top specify the skill level of the workers, while the numbers in the table indicate the qualification level required to operate efficiently.

To take the top left number as an example: with 50 workers having skill level 1.00, you would need top-manager qualification level 3 to operate at 100% efficiency.

16.07.2017, 20:29

Juvenarius
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

Thanks! I'm using that from now on. Very we! 

19.07.2017, 20:05.     Subject: Noob here

edavies8

Hi, I have the same question. I can't make heads or tails of that table. I assume I just have to wait and my manager experience will go up? 

19.07.2017, 20:22

Juvenarius
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

ummm... I believe it's more interesting to reduce the amount of workers in that building (assuming you already have the equipment of the lowest quality acceptable and set the salary to have the required qualification employees, not much higher and not lower).

From what I understood, that table is good for you to figure out how many active employees you need in order to get the maximum manager qualification experience possible.

I believe you need 100% efficiency for that to work though. At least I'm getting better results with a small team but 100% efficiency than a huge one with less than 100%.

What kind of business are you trying to adjust? 

19.07.2017, 20:27

Juvenarius
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

Actually I was thinking about another table lol the one Jayman linked is the one to fix my problem, which was figuring out what level I'd need to get my efficiency to maximum.

On top of the table is the worker qualification, On the left side the number of workers, and the intersections give you the level you need. Or that's what I understood from it. 

22.07.2017, 23:10

edavies8

I'm trying to get into retail. You should be able to see my enterprises by clicking the link at the left. 

23.07.2017, 23:33

Juvenarius
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

For retail it's a bit easier than services because you can use the Forecast button to see how things are going to be. The Top Manager frame's forecast also shows you the number of workers you can have and the max skill you can have for a given number of workers.

But since it updates quickly and shows you the right numbers when you click forecast, it's easy to use it to tune the number of  workers and the skill to have 100% efiiciency and Elite service whenever possible. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Minimum level for top manager efficiency

• Page: