Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Efficiency

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 11.07.2017, 01:43

hyphen486095

Hello,

I am having some issues with efficiency. I have looked at different forum boards and tried what they said but I'm still stuck in a horrible spot - my main office efficiency is low and I can not get it to get any better.

I have tried hiring more staff, then firing them. I cannot get any better equipment (at least from the equipment link specifically in my office). Upping and decreasing wages have done nothing either.

I'm incredibly stuck and it's driving me insane since it's making my business lose profit.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.07.2017, 02:01

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

I'm a noob so don't get your hopes up, but maybe it has something to do with your management level and the amount of office workers... at least on fast realm I had this problem where I needed more office workers, but for my management level it was better to have just a few overloaded workers than to have full staff. Also, I had to keep the equipment quality very low because of my management level too. 

11.07.2017, 09:11

Last time edited : 11.07.2017, 09:19

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Nika is a new realm. Q1 computers are all that is available.

If admin load is greater than 100%, then your office workers qualifications are too low. Either raise qualification by increasing salary (if possible) or reduce admin load by reducing worker qualification at your subdivisions or spending less on ads.

If admin load is less than 100%, then you've either hired too many office workers or their qualification is too high so you need to lower salary to reduce their qualifications.

New rules mean only 1 office worker is needed in each office. See the last posts in the latest updates section of the main forum for more info. and an example of how ads and worker qualification effect admin load. 

12.07.2017, 02:01

hyphen486095

So it's the workload, but no matter what I do it won't lower. It's over 200% and I've lowered everything I possibly can and went down to one worker and it still does nothing. I up qualification and it does nothing, I reduce them and it does nothing as well. It's driving me absolutely insane and I'm getting frustrated that literally nothing I do works.

I can't increase management because I can't afford to buy points for a virtual game. There should be a way to not totally ruin my business without spending actually money....

Can anybody help me? I've read rules and boards after boards but everything contradicts itself.

Jayman
Nika is a new realm. Q1 computers are all that is available.

If admin load is greater than 100%, then your office workers qualifications are too low. Either raise qualification by increasing salary (if possible) or reduce admin load by reducing worker qualification at your subdivisions or spending less on ads.

If admin load is less than 100%, then you've either hired too many office workers or their qualification is too high so you need to lower salary to reduce their qualifications.

New rules mean only 1 office worker is needed in each office. See the last posts in the latest updates section of the main forum for more info. and an example of how ads and worker qualification effect admin load.

12.07.2017, 03:12

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

It is not problem in office , problem is you have to many subdivisions running with that office or you hire in that subdivisions to much workers or you do to much advertise in store running with that office (or any service sector subdivision)
Warehouses also take a lot's of load if size is big ..
So try to lower workers in subdivisions running with that office ( or close some ) .. 

12.07.2017, 03:20

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

I saw your company Well
Problem is you have all subdivisions in same city + you do adv in office

Solution fire all workers in fitness centers and stop all advertising ..
If you not install script , install it ..
Open 1 more Office so you can have highest qualification growth ( when you get qualification 2 open 2 more offices and keep max workers allowed to have speed growth of management) there is manual on forum how to have max qualification growth but script will help you with all subdivisions .. 

12.07.2017, 14:52

hyphen486095

If I fire all my workers then I literally have no revenue...at least now I have some revenue.
I only have one worked and my efficiency went up to 19% instead of 10%.
I don't know what you mean by "install script" so I can't do that...
And it's telling me no matter what I do to add another office, I need a management of 5....

Gorchilo
I saw your company Well
Problem is you have all subdivisions in same city + you do adv in office

Solution fire all workers in fitness centers and stop all advertising ..
If you not install script , install it ..
Open 1 more Office so you can have highest qualification growth ( when you get qualification 2 open 2 more offices and keep max workers allowed to have speed growth of management) there is manual on forum how to have max qualification growth but script will help you with all subdivisions ..

12.07.2017, 21:38

Gorchilo
n:
ZZZ

with any store 500m2 you will make more profit then with 2 fitness centers ...

don't fire all , fire some .. but first turn off any advertising and see what will happen ...

you have limit for number of workers per subdivision and total number of workers with current qualification
total number is always higher then limit per subdivision and that's why i told you to open 1 more ..
I personally started with 4 offices ... 

13.07.2017, 01:54

hyphen486095

The game is telling me I can't open anymore offices at all. It keeps telling me to buy points to buy/make an office.
Literally everything I've done doesn't seem to work =/ It's frustrating.

Thank you for the help though. I do appreciate it. I just don't understand why none of it is working =/

Gorchilo
with any store 500m2 you will make more profit then with 2 fitness centers ...

don't fire all , fire some .. but first turn off any advertising and see what will happen ...

you have limit for number of workers per subdivision and total number of workers with current qualification
total number is always higher then limit per subdivision and that's why i told you to open 1 more ..

13.07.2017, 17:28

Last time edited : 13.07.2017, 17:44

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

hyphen486095
The game is telling me I can't open anymore offices at all. It keeps telling me to buy points to buy/make an office.
Literally everything I've done doesn't seem to work =/ It's frustrating.

I've never had that problem (offices are free/don't require points) but only 1 office is necessary to achieve maximum growth. Put 8 workers in your office with Q1 and you will achieve 100% growth and advance to Q2 next update as long as you have 100% efficiency. If workload is over 100%, stop all advertising.

Gorchilo

While normally true, it's not the case when you have a super manager. At Q1, you can handle 2 workers per office and 8 total but with the super manager you can put 8 workers in one office to get 100% growth in one update. You can also get full growth in service with 1 fitness center as long as you have a super manager. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Efficiency

• Page: