Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> World Map

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 1.07.2017, 12:38

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

What has happened to the world map?   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.07.2017, 15:35

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I can still get it, but then I need to click the "activate flash" button first. I usually don't, though, as I don't need the map for anything and the macroeconomy page load slightly faster without it. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> World Map

• Page: