Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Top Manager Qualification needed for Crabs/Sturgeon

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 18.06.2017, 13:15

Last time edited : 18.06.2017, 13:15

ackermann
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Ackermann Industries

Hello,

I am looking for the top manager qualification needed to open a fishing base for Crabs and Sturgeon. Couldn't find any information regarding this neither in the manual nor in the forum. Can anybody help, please?
Server is Anna if it is different on the different servers.

Thank you!   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.06.2017, 16:20

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view ...

on first page is top 3 on 8 page is top 1 

23.06.2017, 10:48

ackermann
m:
Ackermann Industries

Thanks for the quick reply, however either my question was asked wrong or I just don't understand it.
With Q1/Q3 one can calculate how to get the best growth rate in his top manager qualification.

But I like to know, how I can even OPEN fishing bases for Crabs and Sturgeon. I open fishing bases for the other fish resources (fish, salmon, pearls, etc.) but not for the two mentioned.

Or is there any other kind of restriction for opening Crabs + Sturgeon bases?

Thanks a lot in advance. 

24.06.2017, 23:00

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

there is no restriction everyone can open it , maybe you don't have enough points ... 

25.06.2017, 14:57

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Anna Is a paid server, as to why they can't open a new one is unknown to me.

Perhaps they don't have a office in the region? I've always wanted to play on Anna but the fact that qualification still exists there is far from worth it imo.

If there was a server with just tech and money as limits I'd be happy to pay to play. 

25.06.2017, 15:43

Last time edited : 25.06.2017, 15:45

ackermann
m:
Ackermann Industries

Just have tried to open an office before the fishing base, but it doesn't help either. This is no problem with other enterprises, you can open them without office, but can access them (chenge something etc.) only with an office.

I asked the game support now, let's see what the solution is. Will let you know. 

27.06.2017, 21:20

ackermann
m:
Ackermann Industries

The game support replied very quick to my question:

On Anna, these two items can only be produced if you win auctions where fishing bases which are specialized on these two items are offered. Therefore a few very big players will always overbid all other players and keep their monopoly on it. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Top Manager Qualification needed for Crabs/Sturgeon

• Page: