Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Opening new branches

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 6.06.2017, 12:11

jasperscott101

Hi all,

I own a textile store in the city. I have plans to open a few more branches in different parts of the city. So that will mean I will have more raw materials and stock coming in.

My current store room is too small. So I am planning to build another warehouse near my current shop.
There is a vacant land there which I purchased. My intention is to set up a warehouse here. Since it is near my shop, I can reduce the transportation charges.

But there is an old building there which is in a dilapidated condition. So a new building will have to be constructed there and I am planning to get it done using industrial steel buildings from Ontario.
I would like to know if this is a good plan. And any ideas regarding the average cost of getting this constructed? Is it a good idea to use steel buildings to store textile?

Looking forward to expert suggestions on this. Thank you so much.