Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Power plant query

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.05.2017, 16:29

keith.evanssix
Six years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Wombat Inc
m:
Wombat Inc

Can someone please explain why, in the "Distribution policy" section of my power plant I only have the option of "Corporate Power Grid" or "Private Power Grid"?

Only a small proportion is being consumed by my enterprises. The rest is presumably wasted. How do I sell that to the city?   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.05.2017, 17:26

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

You are probably talking about a solar plant.

Solar energy can only be delivered to the corporate or private power grids.

See: https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/29/topic/106028/view ...  

16.05.2017, 19:08

keith.evanssix
Six years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Wombat Inc
m:
Wombat Inc

Yep, it's solar power. Another fine mess I got myself into!

Thank you for your help. 

18.07.2017, 01:49

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

:-D

I wish I've read this or the other post before I spent so much money on it. A heads up on the reference page would have been awesome as well.

But then... I hope I'll at least get qualification points out of it since that was the purpose for building and not cash. 

18.07.2017, 17:10

Omahen
Основатель г.Тхайнгуен Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Founder of Hue Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue
Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sandalwood Elm Elm Elm Sicilian olive
Pizza Leaning Tower Italian red Italy Gold Japan soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Swedish profile
Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Père Noël Joulupukki Olentzero Weihnachtsmann
Sinterklaas Tovlis babua Chemistry Teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Mathematic teacher High-precision microcircuit
"Point and shoot" 35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Wine barrel Chewing gum
Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Claddagh ring Claddagh ring Frienship bracelets
Fishing spoon Compass Camping backpack Beach sandals Beach sandals Watering can Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee Ten
V sign Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Build a factory in that city and you will basically have free electricity :-) 

18.07.2017, 21:33

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

Good idea. It wasn't part of my plans to have more factories at the moment, but I guess I'll upgrade office and invest in factories there.

:-)

Thanks. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Power plant query

• Page: